The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't count my post as the first one, I think of it as 0, the first post comes after mine.
To you it might not be the first. However, it is the most important.

Got a call from the Gas company while at work saying they turned off our gas because they were doing work in the street. They said they have to come turn it on. "Sometime after 5" "Could be a few hours" Meanwhile we have no heat now and it's in the 40's outside with a 1 year old in the house. It was 60 degrees when I got home and has already gone down to 58 in an hour. Ughh

Got a call from the Gas company while at work saying they turned off our gas because they were doing work in the street. They said they have to come turn it on. "Sometime after 5" "Could be a few hours" Meanwhile we have no heat now and it's in the 40's outside with a 1 year old in the house. It was 60 degrees when I got home and has already gone down to 58 in an hour. Ughh

Dude that sucks. Unfortunately, those big companies don't really care much about how it affects their customers. Hope the gas gets back on soon.

Glad your ok buddy!
Way to chase the dude down!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Thanks glad I was able to keep the car on the road.

Haha I'm no joke don't mess with me.

Dude thats crazy

Yep, guess my life was getting too boring.

It was some young guy , cop cited him for it. I got to read his answers to what the cop asked and it was so vague it wasn't even funny. Bet I end up in court over it.

Man, Dev, you really get effed with by your electric company, the gas company...dang. Hope it gets better when you find your new place.

This spring/summer I noticed a lot of dried berries in my shed that steadily accumulated. I took measures to seal up the shed to rodent/bird proof it. Thought I had done a great job. Looked again today, and there is a 2" gap at the bottom of the shed door..... which has been there since I adjusted the door 6 years ago LOL.

My rant is I am sometimes quite dumb.

Man, Dev, you really get effed with by your electric company, the gas company...dang. Hope it gets better when you find your new place.

Thankfully we have an electric fireplace. They just came.

Not enjoying this cold,windy, and snow flurry weather. Was thinking about going out today after work but wasn't feeling it with the wind at like 15-20mph and temps high 30's low 40's. Man nothing pisses ya off like being a couch bum watching the golf channel.

USPS is a heap of trash. Just shut it down already.

Oh lord, not your challenge coins?!

Everyone else in this area got theirs. I have nothing. And the Cleveland CG Black I bought on eBay was supposed to be here Monday...

Everyone else in this area got theirs. I have nothing. And the Cleveland CG Black I bought on eBay was supposed to be here Monday...

Man, you and Ward have the worst post offices....

Mine overcharges, and then doesn't ship the packages correctly. #stupidpostoffice #thisiswhywecanthavenicethings

I hate USPS. We got a post office in town and when you have something go through them it takes forever to get here. The delivery truck drives by our post office to another town 10 minutes south of us, then out post office lady has to go down there and pick up the mail every morning. Comon if your driving by our postoffice you can drop my package off instead of making it another freaking day.

Ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid case from Amazon on the 17th. Pay for expedited shipping. It doesn't leave until the 21st and isn't going to get here until the 29th. Company claimed they were based out of California, but my package shipped from the U.K. I'm telling y'all, if this case is fake, I'm going to lose my cool with these people. I'm talking straight #headbutts

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid case from Amazon on the 17th. Pay for expedited shipping. It doesn't leave until the 21st and isn't going to get here until the 29th. Company claimed they were based out of California, but my package shipped from the U.K. I'm telling y'all, if this case is fake, I'm going to lose my cool with these people. I'm talking straight #headbutts

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dude, Spigen cases have ah a ton of fakes on Amazon lately. A lot of reviews stating they are fakes.

Shipping rants..that is my rant

Havent gotten mine either. Taking deep breaths though.

JM

Weather talk. that is my rant.

I've got 4-5 boiler sales that are just hanging out there waiting on engineering approvals & purchase orders/checks being written.

People saying "we" and "us" when they are talking about their favorite sports team. You aren't getting a paycheck from that team (pro) or still an undergrad (college), stop acting like you're on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back