The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an awful phone call. May be nothing. May be serious. Need some good THPer vibes.

Good vibes headed your way!

The Official Rant of the Day

Just got an awful phone call. May be nothing. May be serious. Need some good THPer vibes.

Positive thoughts Blu. I'll keep you in my thoughts & hope it turns into nothing.

Hope it's nothing, blu.

Hope it's nothing serious blu.

Stolen clubs and calls that no one wants. Boooo this thread right now!

Started the day off with a client meeting that I thought was going to be an absolute beating but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought.
Headed back to the office feeling pretty good about the meeting, sitting at a yield sign, get rear ended. In my wife's car. Now I get to deal with their insurance. Awesome.

Positive vibes your way, blu!

Hope it turns out to be nothing blu

At the emergency room hopefully the X-rays say my sons arm is in the proper amount of pieces.

At the emergency room hopefully the X-rays say my sons arm is in the proper amount of pieces.

Ouch........ I hope he's good to go.

Yikes. Hoping the best Joe.

Hoping for good news Blu!

My son who is a Sophomore in High School has a 100 question homework assignment on U.S. Government. Most of the questions are very basic, and I took for granted that he knew most of the stuff that's on there. I was wrong.

My other son who is a Senior and of voting age was sitting here trying to answer questions as he called them out. I was amazed at how little he knew about basic governmental functions. He was simply not taught how the government is supposed to work.

It's no wonder that the majority of young people fall for false promises. They're not taught in all of these "Civics" classes what's supposed to be happening. They looked at my like I was crazy when I said that their answer that voters elect the President of the United States was wrong. When I said it was the Electoral College that actually votes for the President, they looked at me like I had something growing out of my head.

It is DEFINITELY a members only access. I guess technically someone could sneak in, but I highly doubt it.

I would almost bet that it was a member, therefore, I will be on the lookout for the clubs. The proshop has already said they will be on the lookout as well.

I plan on going to grab a cheap putter just to putt inside. I am not going to be playing any golf in the next week or so, so I am going to give it a week or so before I buy anything. I have a warm fuzzy feeling that someone will get cold feet and return them.

Keep us updated on what happens. I feel terrible for you right now.

Hoping the best Blu!

My rant is I'm coming down with some nasty bug. Started in middle of last night with chills then sweats. Hoping it's not the flu bug that's going around. Ventured out of hotel room for a medicine run. Rested/slept the rest of afternoon. Really sucks to get sick on a work trip. Hopefully it's just a 24 hour bug. Only symptoms so far are slight cough, body aches, fever, chills.

Best of luck blugold.

Bullitt5339, America's education system needs a serious overhaul. Ask people who was the first person to think the world was round, or why the civil war was fought, or who would have won ww2 had America not joined the war.

It's ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

junegehe.jpg

Nope. Off to trauma surgery.

Ahh crap dude, that's terrible.

Thinking about you guys.

Sorry man. Will keep your little guy in my prayers. Hate that you have to go through this.

Don't like the sound of that. Keeping your little guy in our prayers. Hope he gets through it without any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back