The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds EXACTLY like where I'm at with mine. I am so ready to sell and get out. Renting doesn't sound so bad. I'm actually working on putting ours up this summer.

It's been a brutal 72 hours.
In addition to the suv issues and in addition to the garage door opener that caught fire I now have a backed up drain in the basement which lead to half of the basement flooding with water.

Patience is being tested that's for sure.

If I could break even I'd sell it tomorrow

In addition to the suv issues and in addition to the garage door opener that caught fire I now have a backed up drain in the basement which lead to half of the basement flooding with water.

That's brutal dude. Hate to hear you having these troubles.

Dayuuummmmmm! I would too :bulgy-eyes:

Dude that sucks. Hate to hear this. So far we haven't had anything go wrong this year. (Knock on wood)

Hope it all gets better.

It is what it is I suppose. The joys of ownership must be waiting around the corner for us lol

Well dang it because of this I missed my 2 xhot drivers I was watching and of course both went dirt cheap.

Damn you need help with anything, Mike?

Damn you need help with anything, Mike?

Was gonna say a good plumber.

Luckily we did get a home warranty so assuming they don't jerk me around tomorrow they are sending someone out in the am

The Official Rant of the Day

Was gonna say a good plumber.

Luckily we did get a home warranty so assuming they don't jerk me around tomorrow they are sending someone out in the am

If they do let me know we have good friends that own a plumbing company.

Crap Mike.. Sorry to hear all this buddy.

Home ownership is for the birds...a close to selling this place and renting

This is the truth. We've dumped so much money into ours. And with the drop in value, by the time we sell it's gonna be ridiculous how much we would have saved to rent during that time.

I just found out that my brother is going to a neurologist next week. He had an inflamed optical nerve, so they're going to test to see if he has MS.

From a quick Google it looks like there's a 30-40% chance he has MS.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I just found out that my brother is going to a neurologist next week. He had an inflamed optical nerve, so they're going to test to see if he has MS.

Best wishes there. I hope it goes well

I hope he doesnt. Best wishes that all is well.

Google is a hater...all will go well buddy!

Dang Rhyno, I hope everything turns out ok.

Hope it's nothing, Rhyno.

He's hiding it, that's normal for our family, he didn't even tell me I found out from a friend who is the sister of who he's been dating for the past 3 years.

He doesn't seemed to bothered by it yet, he's been giving my hell all morning about my relationships.

Good luck to your brother Rhyno

Last edited:
We are leaving for the airport in a little over two hours. Going from 55° weather to under 10° and 10" of snow.

We are leaving for the airport in a little over two hours. Going from 55° weather to under 10° and 10" of snow.

Safe travels my friend.

I hate to say this as so many people have it way worse but it's snowing in Texas. I'm not a fan.

I hate to say this as so many people have it way worse but it's snowing in Texas. I'm not a fan.

If it makes you feel any better it is -15 degrees here right now and feels like -21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back