The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 days into my new job, I miss the structure, I miss the workload, I miss the feeling of accomplishing things.

I don't miss the old job though.

I am having a hard time adapting to a place that wants to work me into things slowly. So far the training has been nill. I want more.

8 month pregnant women. That's my rant..... I need a drink

Just one of those days today. Blah feeling everything is driving me nuts .

Just imagine me chutting from 40 yards away with a betti. Should make ya smile

Best part of my day/week/month ;). Really was a fantastic time this past weekend maybe I am just experiencing coming down from a THP event :act-up:

Post event blues...it happens. ..wait til the championship

Best part of my day/week/month ;). Really was a fantastic time this past weekend maybe I am just experiencing coming down from a THP event :act-up:

Post THP event hangovers are THE WORST!

My wife is working insanely hard right now. She leaves for work at 6:45 am and I haven't seen her home before about 9:00 pm the last 2 or 3 weeks. When we were in Hilton Head, she stayed up until 4 am working one night. This particular event she is working on is in Vegas next week. I can't wait for it to be over.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

My wife is working insanely hard right now. She leaves for work at 6:45 am and I haven't seen her home before about 9:00 pm the last 2 or 3 weeks. When we were in Hilton Head, she stayed up until 4 am working one night. This particular event she is working on is in Vegas next week. I can't wait for it to be over.

It was a pleasure meeting her. I'm glad she was able to come.

All you can do is support her, dude.

Yup. I just hope things get better after this event.

3-footers.

Nowhere do they have Lamkin Gripes by me... I will have to order online...

Dick's Sporting Goods is horrible, Lamkin Gripes not Lamkin Grips GRIPES!!!!! AHHHHHHH!

My rant is fighting kids being my alarm clock, waking me up before I'm ready.

been up since 3:30...really would have liked to have slept more. :/

been up since 3:30...really would have liked to have slept more. :/

The baby actually only woke up once last night..... and I was also awake at 3:30 for no reason....

My back decided to act up today. Hurting like hell, few more hours of meetings then I'm headed home. Need to get on inversion table stat to keep this from completely locking up on me.

My back decided to act up today. Hurting like hell, few more hours of meetings then I'm headed home. Need to get on inversion table stat to keep this from completely locking up on me.
Heal it up, Cookie.

Heal it up, Cookie.

Thanks buddy, still wanting to go to the range tonight and work on some stuff but I may need to delay it until tomorrow. 18 on Saturday is scheduled and prep is needed!

Thanks buddy, still wanting to go to the range tonight and work on some stuff but I may need to delay it until tomorrow. 18 on Saturday is scheduled and prep is needed!
Dont overdo it, bro. No point in making it worse. Rest up, let it heal, and get back at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back