The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blu: hoping everything goes smoothly this morning in surgery, keeping you guys in my thoughts.

Good luck this morning Joe. He was standing at 8 months or something right? This will be a cakewalk for the little superhero. We'll be thinking about you guys.

Best of luck Blu! My thoughts are with you buddy

Oh Blu, my heart was in my throat reading your recap. I have a hard time when I hear about little ones being hurt, even in a complete accident.

That being said, both of my kids have been hurt/sick when they were little. My daughter has had multiple laser surgeries and bringing her in never got easier. But let me say this - they bounced right back with a smile on their face. I'm sure your little guy will do the same. Good thoughts are headed your way.

Blu, just caught up on your situation. So sorry to hear about the accident and I can only imagine how you're feeling. Hang in there and I'll send all the positive thoughts I can your way.

Positive thoughts coming your way Blu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck this morning Joe. He was standing at 8 months or something right? This will be a cakewalk for the little superhero. We'll be thinking about you guys.

Standing at 7 walking at 9. I hope this turns out like that movie "Rookie of the Year"

Sorry to hear about your son Blu. He sounds like a pretty tough little guy. Positive thoughts headed your way.

Last edited:
Good luck to your boy today blu. From everything you've posted in the parents thread, he's a tough little dude.

Standing at 7 walking at 9. I hope this turns out like that movie "Rookie of the Year"

Baby blugold Rowengardner. Haha

Your little guy will come out stronger and with a smile on his face. So put one on as well, Blu, and know it's all gonna be alright.

I'm doing better today. Especially now. Little man is in surgery. He is the hands of much smarter people than me right now. I just get to hug and Kiss him after he's fixed.

Best wishes for surgery.

Now hell be able to con his babysitter, hey I want candy, no, you remember the time you broke my arm? Here you go.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Well wishes Blu... just remember, he is in good hands right now and you can show him all of your love as soon as he is finished!!!

Blu, I'm thinking about the little dude.

My rant, roads covered in ice and my school being the only one open.Not amused after my 35 mile drive in.

My rant, roads covered in ice and my school being the only one open.Not amused after my 35 mile drive in.

Iced over roads are the worst. No such thing as control. Add in the other morons on the road.

Hoping all goes well with the surgery Blu. Your son is a tough guy, I'm sure.

basically have had patients in and out the last couple of weeks with this flu that has been going around. I've finally succumbed, and it is not fun.

Stay safe, James.

Stay safe, James.

I left at 6:55 to drive exactly 35 miles and it took me until 7:55 to get here. This is BS.

I'm on PISSED off teacher. Getting home is going to be a nightmare since we have P/T conferences until 6:30. I might just leave at noon, eff it.

I left at 6:55 to drive exactly 35 miles and it took me until 7:55 to get here. This is BS.

I'm on PISSED off teacher. Getting home is going to be a nightmare since we have P/T conferences until 6:30. I might just leave at noon, eff it.

Here's what you do. Make a spread sheet of all your students name and next to those names randomly decide on "hopeless" , "average", and "kind of smart". Leave a note for the parents to find their kids name.

PTs done!

Here's what you do. Make a spread sheet of all your students name and next to those names randomly decide on "hopeless" , "average", and "kind of smart". Leave a note for the parents to find their kids name.

PTs done!

HA! I saw ONE last night in 3 hours. So, I gave their kid 150 bonus points just because I can. True story.

HA! I saw ONE last night in 3 hours. So, I gave their kid 150 bonus points just because I can. True story.

Drunk with power!

I like it.

3 pins for my little man.

Just caught up.

Blu keep your head up. If you're like me not being able to control the situation or make it easier for your son is driving you nuts. Keep your head up and much THP love going your way...

JMan- I would have brought a few putters with me and a putting mat. I'm sure there had to be done kind of lesson to teach those kids regarding the putting stroke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back