The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Just read up a few pages and wish Little Boy Blu the best!!

For those have golfed with me, he would be safe. Pins are rarely in danger.

Let us know when he's out and waking up. He'll bounce back in no time. It will be a story you get to tell him over and over now as he grows up.

There he is.

upe4ugu5.jpg

Looks like a trooper Joe. He'll be just fine

Poor baby! So sorry Blu. I know this has been tough. Thank goodness kids are so resilient.

What a trooper blu (No, not you, him). Praying for a quick and full recovery. How long in the cast and pins?

That poor thing :(

What a trooper blu (No, not you, him). Praying for a quick and full recovery. How long in the cast and pins?

3-4 weeks in the cast. 3 pins.

Looks like a brave kid! Here hoping for quick and full recovery!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Tough kiddo there Blu! He'll be swinging that cast around like it's a part of his body in no time.

He is a tough little guy, Blu!! Hoping that he is back to 100% ASAP!!

Cant even imagine the emotions you have experienced, blu. Hang in there dude, he will rebound from this just fine.

Glad he pulled through with no complications Blu.

Glad it all went well blu. That's a tough pic to look at being a parent.

Glad it went well Blu. Hope you've been holding up OK. Gotta be crazy emotional to go through all this. Little guy is a trooper that's for sure. Hope he heals well, quickly.

I really have no interest in what I do work-wise, nor do I have any interest in working for the company that I do work for...... So why the heck am I still working here?

Perfect weather and I had to cancel my round due to an exam being changed
tap tap taparoo

Just drove 1300 miles in 2 days. My body is so stiff. F me. Time to go hit the gym

The kids are asleep in their own beds. It's been kind of crazy

The kids are asleep in their own beds. It's been kind of crazy

Can only imagine what a great feeling that is right now.

Signed up for the THP Handicap Tracker, but since my GHIN has lapsed, I cant lookup my old rounds to transfer the info.

Frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back