The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan, I'm so sorry to hear the news on Duke. Good though that they feel he'll recover. Thoughts to you guys!

Delta, this is what I have to say to you..... @)$_$/-)$(%)%@=_@$50 ¥£] ¥£] ÷€]

Thoughts to you JB, Morgan and Duke!

People on eBay that WAYYYY overvalue their items and then overplay their hand.

Forget your clubs?

No I am in ND. They messed up my flights and I am missing HHI now. Don't really have words I'm so pissed.

Well that's brutal

No I am in ND. They messed up my flights and I am missing HHI now. Don't really have words I'm so pissed.

That so sucks. I've never been a fan of delta at all.

Wrist is wrapped up and the shoulder is back in a brace. This cold weather is not doing good things. Pain killers, NSAIDs, and heat are not working.

Oh man that totally blows. Hate to hear that.

Wrist is wrapped up and the shoulder is back in a brace. This cold weather is not doing good things. Pain killers, NSAIDs, and heat are not working.

Ouch... Not even that cold, that really sucks. Hope you feel better.

General rant, People that don't take pride in what they are doing.... Twice last week I went to a "fast food" place and the people there had no motivation, and acted as if I was putting them out for using their establishment... I have working in many different roles, some I really wish I didn't need to but I always took pride in what I was doing, and actually was happy, maybe not blessed, in having the opportunity to work there. I instilled this sense of responsibility in my children and they have always taken pride and appreciated the opportunity to work. What is wrong with people? This seems to be more common now, more then ever........ Thanks I feel better now :bashful:

This is probably more of a weather rant, first tournament this year was frigid 35 degrees and windy, 2nd one was so foggy you couldn't track the ball. Today dodging rain and thunder, can we get a good weather weekend

Nice try Andrew. You aren't getting strokes from any of us tomorrow.

On my way to urgent care, my Bob Costas-like eye hasn't gotten any better using allergy eye drops. Ugh. Hope this can get resolved.

On my way to urgent care, my Bob Costas-like eye hasn't gotten any better using allergy eye drops. Ugh. Hope this can get resolved.

Dang buddy I hope the doc can get you fixed up and some relief soon!

Dang hope that clears up nate

7i shaft is bent. yay me.

I can't wait until I can start posting in threads like "What did you shoot today" and "Best shot of your round". This winter deserves it's own rant, but it's overdone and I'm ready for spring.

I can't wait until I can start posting in threads like "What did you shoot today" and "Best shot of your round". This winter deserves it's own rant, but it's overdone and I'm ready for spring.

I couldn't agree more. Please snow go away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back