The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spent an hour and a half on the phone with turbo tax, never have I been so pissed. I have used TT for the past 5 years and never had an issue until this morning. Everything was jacked up and I finally got pissed and restarted my computer, bam problem resolved. All that time on the phone for nothing.

Just spent an hour and a half on the phone with turbo tax, never have I been so pissed. I have used TT for the past 5 years and never had an issue until this morning. Everything was jacked up and I finally got pissed and restarted my computer, bam problem resolved. All that time on the phone for nothing.

Turbo Tax ****ed me hard 3 years ago, costing me almost 2 grand. I went to H&R Block the next year mad will never do my taxes again. Between the rental properties, my own side business, and investments it just got to be too much.

I can't wait until I can start posting in threads like "What did you shoot today" and "Best shot of your round". This winter deserves it's own rant, but it's overdone and I'm ready for spring.

I feel you. It was 60+ here yesterday, and this morning there was snow on the ground. Crazy weather.

Turbo Tax ****ed me hard 3 years ago, costing me almost 2 grand. I went to H&R Block the next year mad will never do my taxes again. Between the rental properties, my own side business, and investments it just got to be too much.

I used turbo tax for 3 years in a row and all 3 years they were wrong and I ended up with about $2600 owed in total to the IRS. I feel your pain.

juby8una.jpg

Omg that is rough T2G.

Omg that is rough T2G.
70's over the weekend to this. Crazy how this global warming is having an effect on us.

In Maryland myself. I forgot how bad southerners drive in snow and ice.

Be safe today Kevin!

63 and sunny and I can't decide whether to go to class or play 18.

While away on holiday, there is a golf store just along the road from where we stay so naturally I go and have a look around and I have to say I still couldn't believe the prices of some of the stuff in there.....I knew it was expensive from previous visits but this felt a bit much for me

I thought I might treat myself and buy a novelty head cover as they had added them to the stock they keep, but when I saw they wanted €45 for one I immediately put it back on the shelf - Admittedly I haven't looked around online, but 45 Euros seems a bit steep for a single cover!?

crazy winter..reminds me of winters when i was a teen. we got lucky this time and it went south of us. if i dont see this until nex dec that will be good with me.

Laid my wallet on the dresser last night as usual wake up this morning to find it on the floor, apparently over night one of our cats knocked it to the floor at which time Allie our mini Australian shepherd saw fit to chew it up including cash,my DL and credit cards so now today I have to go buy a new wallet, go to DPS get a new DL, and order new credit cards.

Yup. Thats NJ.

yikes, we ran through a nice storm on West Virginia, added 2 hours onto the drive and got us home at 4:30. Guessing you saw some of that then

Full disclosure. That picture made me google pulp and paper mills in the Bradenton area

but I feel like I would lower property values in Florida

Its not my favorite house due to layout, but its in a huge golf neighborhood with 2 clubs and it has a decent backyard and pool area.

Its not my favorite house due to layout, but its in a huge golf neighborhood with 2 clubs and it has a decent backyard and pool area.

But does it have a basement? hehe.

How come I feel like a house like that should cost more in Florida?

But does it have a basement? hehe.

How come I feel like a house like that should cost more in Florida?

Depends on the area. This is a new area that is currently being built up. Least expensive neighborhood in Heritage Harbour (subset of bradenton). it takes finding, but homes good homes in good neighborhoods in the Bradenton Sarasota area can be had in this price range. They can go all the way up to 30 million however (closer to War Eagle/Siesta Key), so it takes a good search. I picked an area with good schools, great golf, interstate access and had a pool with low HOA fees for him and that was one of the many options that came up.

Depends on the area. This is a new area that is currently being built up. Least expensive neighborhood in Heritage Harbour (subset of bradenton). it takes finding, but homes good homes in good neighborhoods in the Bradenton Sarasota area can be had in this price range. They can go all the way up to 30 million however (closer to War Eagle/Siesta Key), so it takes a good search. I picked an area with good schools, great golf, interstate access and had a pool with low HOA fees for him and that was one of the many options that came up.

Out of all that good information, this is what stood out to me...

Wisconsin has nice............ seasonal changes...........and cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back