The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
"UGHHHHHHH I am so angry I could toss a midget!!!" "Wait a minute...honey I will be right back"

Build a Velcro wall in the backyard. Buy wardy a Velcro suit. Endless hours of fun.

My favourite part is how it's listed for 240k like someone would actually pay that.

That is what I was thinking where I live that could buy you a McMansion basically. I do live in BFE Missouri though.

That made me laugh out loud.
Its adorable that you call your goat a cow.

Big goat, tiny cow. Either way, don't make fun of Bessie. She's sensitive.

Build a Velcro wall in the backyard. Buy wardy a Velcro suit. Endless hours of fun.

Hey! You don't say that!

Hard to rip pants when they're more like overalls.

Our pet cow almost got out a couple weeks ago.

That made me laugh out loud.
Its adorable that you call your goat a cow.

Big goat, tiny cow. Either way, don't make fun of Bessie. She's sensitive.

Hey! You don't say that!

You need to come up to my neck of the woods and I'll show ya some real cows and bulls and goats :D

You need to come up to my neck of the woods and I'll show ya some real cows and bulls and goats :D

Shouldnt talk about the GA women like that OG.
Not KB however, she is the greatest.

I think my coffee just went up my nose.... Why did I immediately picture Honey Boo boos family when I read this???

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

hahaha good move there buddy :D

I am so tired of being cold. I know it could be worse, and I know people have it worse, I am just 100% done with cold for this season.

Dude that makes two of us. Miserable miserable cold

yvutyhej.jpg

Sunshine state... Blah

Customer called up complaining that the computer we sent her "didnt have an ethernet port". I politely had to explain to our sales person that every computer we have ever sent has a port. I asked for a picture of the back of their computer. Just got it. The reason she cant find the ethernet port is because she already has an ethernet cable plugged into the port. Hahaha People are so silly.

Orlando traffic is the worst

Golf bag is still soaked...so are all the head covers...and all the clubs.

I left my Scotty Cameron pivot tool in the ground on number 6 at Palmetto Dunes Hills Course. I used it to mark my nearest point of relief when my ball was on a cart path, and never picked it up. Now I just had to go to their site to order one, but it doesn't look like the one I lost, which I had for a very long time. I now begin a new chapter with a new tool. RIP old tool. I hope you don't get run over by a mower.

I left my Scotty Cameron pivot tool in the ground on number 6 at Palmetto Dunes Hills Course. I used it to mark my nearest point of relief when my ball was on a cart path, and never picked it up. Now I just had to go to their site to order one, but it doesn't look like the one I lost, which I had for a very long time.

Do you have a picture of the one you lost?

I agree. Los Angeles can't be any better. Err!!!!
Los Angeles traffic is the worst ever

I left my Scotty Cameron pivot tool in the ground on number 6 at Palmetto Dunes Hills Course. I used it to mark my nearest point of relief when my ball was on a cart path, and never picked it up. Now I just had to go to their site to order one, but it doesn't look like the one I lost, which I had for a very long time. I now begin a new chapter with a new tool. RIP old tool. I hope you don't get run over by a mower.
That sucks dude. Wish I would have seen it and snagged it up for you

It looked like the gold one here, but had a Saddlebrook logo on it.

Custom-pivot-tool-with-tin--5885003.jpg

I have one at home. I will take a picture tonight. If its similar and you want it, its yours.

Wow. That's very kind of you. However, I already ordered a new one today. My annoyance is more just with myself. I turned 40 this year, and I seem to be forgetting and losing things more often now. I just forked over $78 for a new 8 iron a few weeks ago. When I was packing for Hilton Head, I had to pack for a business meeting that was held yesterday, and didn't pack dress shoes. Just annoying stuff like that.

I turned 40 this year, and I seem to be forgetting and losing things more often now.

Just wait until you turn 41, then you're totally screwed. Wait, what were we talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back