The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he's good to go, will get a good bruise. Fell standing out of a chair, chin broke his fall on the hardwood. Never a dull moment.
Jax! Put a helmet on that kid!

My apologies for coming across as overly cocky, confident, stuck up, etc. here on THP. I'm truly and generally a good, nice, and kind guy. I tend to keep quiet and to myself most of the time, so if my comments come across too harsh to others I am very sorry.

I'm just here to have fun, meet friends, and to play some competitive golf.

Sorry to those that I have offended in the past year or so that I have been active on here.

I look forward to meeting more of you in the future and I hope that I can change the minds of those that aren't too fond of me.

Looks like he's good to go, will get a good bruise. Fell standing out of a chair, chin broke his fall on the hardwood. Never a dull moment.

Glad to hear it was just a bruise. #overprotectiveparentsandiamone

Glad to hear it was just a bruise. #overprotectiveparentsandiamone
Yeah we figured before we went that he would most likely be ok, but it was a pretty gnarly fall and he wouldn't stop crying, which is rare for him. Plus, with the way DCFS and stuff like that is these days, we didn't want to take the chance of something being wrong and having to explain why we didn't take him in. Just not worth the risk.

Yeah we figured before we went that he would most likely be ok, but it was a pretty gnarly fall and he wouldn't stop crying, which is rare for him. Plus, with the way DCFS and stuff like that is these days, we didn't want to take the chance of something being wrong and having to explain why we didn't take him in. Just not worth the risk.

I'm in the same boat with my daughter.

I'm in the same boat with my daughter.
It's crazy that you have to be afraid of how you raise and take care of your kids these days.

Great way to start off a cold Sunday morning w/o power. I guess when it rains it pours. It has been out since 5am and not expected to be back at the earliest until 11am.

Great way to start off a cold Sunday morning w/o power. I guess when it rains it pours. It has been out since 5am and not expected to be back at the earliest until 11am.

Whole house generators are always a good option....just saying

Whole house generators are always a good option....just saying

Definite time to invest in one. As far I can remember this is the 1st time it's happened in the winter.

Had a home inspection cancelled yesterday and rescheduled for Tuesday because of snow. Of course, the day after rescheduling, they adjust the forecast and the storm that was supposed to just miss us is now dumping 2 feet of snow. So, back to the drawing board. Ugh.

Ice covered roads today are keeping me at home and not hitting balls today with THPers. I'm ready to start job hunting in Miami

Sure, sister in law, start yelling at your husband in the middle of my daughters party. We'll just stand by and wait for you to finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fact it always seem to have to snow on my work day! Looks like another busy day for me at the fire house, thats if these wonderful MD drivers allow me to get to work

Stuck in bed, my whole body is in extreme pain. Yesterday I came down with another bug, this one has hit me hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife was cooking and realized we didn't have enough flower, I found some in the back of the pantry, checked the date and.... 5/2012.

The worst part is we got married in 13 and moved into our current house in 14.

My wife was cooking and realized we didn't have enough flower, I found some in the back of the pantry, checked the date and.... 5/2012.

The worst part is we got married in 13 and moved into our current house in 14.

I didn't realize flower expired. I will say that is some well-traveled flower though

Visited a Golfsmith today and they had the demo heads for the XR Pros. My swing was such hot garbage though that I couldn't tell a thing about the irons. Just the most awful swings I've produced in the last 6 months. Discouraging.

Fact it always seem to have to snow on my work day! Looks like another busy day for me at the fire house, thats if these wonderful MD drivers allow me to get to work

Hopefully my office will close, and then you'll have one less person to worry about.

Bit seriously thanks for what you do. Don't know if I've ever told you that.

So this should be fun to deal with for the next 3 days.....and guess who has to go to work on Monday night into Tuesday morning. THIS GUY.

B8OoDNaIUAIgmH0.jpg

So this should be fun to deal with for the next 3 days.....and guess who has to go to work on Monday night into Tuesday morning. THIS GUY.

B8OoDNaIUAIgmH0.jpg

Looks like getting in should be OK, but home isn't going to be easy - stay safe. I'm hoping they've overblown this a bit but I'm thinking that's unlikely.

B8OoDNaIUAIgmH0.jpg

Uh oh. Hate to say it, but looks like you may end up sleeping over a few days/getting mandated. Be careful up there.

I came in to rant about the same thing, since we're less than 2mi off the water we usually get hit with the heavy winds and power outages. So I may not be on THP for a few days while hunkering down with the family. I already have plenty of wood for the wood stove ready to go if needed.

BWI airport is a pain. Took forever to get luggage, the only have one long term lot open and still run a slow shuttle service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back