The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been icing it since October 27. It seriously doesn't hurt during golf, AT ALL, just really bothers me after.

My knee/hip doc asked me how many times I play golf during the week. I hope he wasn't insinuating something

I can't imagine having a sore elbow as bad as yours. Stone bruise on the old elbow type feel huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My knee/hip doc asked me how many times I play golf during the week. I hope he wasn't insinuating something

I can't imagine having a sore elbow as bad as yours. Stone bruise on the old elbow type feel huh?

It's literally right where the elbow tendon attaches to the bone. I can pinpoint the pain with my opposite index finger. The doctor is always fun. "How long did you rest it?" REST IT?! I'm in an INDOOR golf league all winter!

We had our first softball game of the year tonight, 36° with a windchill in the 20's for the first pitch, it was brutal.

My dog is missing. The wife said she let her out in the back yard and when she went to let her in, she was gone. She borrows under the fence but always comes back. Now it's been over 4 hours and she thinks someone took her.

Don't need this right now, I hope she is home when I get home from Houston tonight

My dog is missing. The wife said she let her out in the back yard and when she went to let her in, she was gone. She borrows under the fence but always comes back. Now it's been over 4 hours and she thinks someone took her.

Don't need this right now, I hope she is home when I get home from Houston tonight
Hate hearing that

She'll turn up, probably hanging out at another house just chillin

She'll turn up, probably hanging out at another house just chillin
Hope so buddy. She had been part of our lives since we moved into together.

Played with an older gentleman and I asked him what he did for a living. Said he was in-between jobs and used to be a pastor. He then went on to kick tee markers, throw clubs, and swear like a sailor that just stubbed a toe.Golf isn't that serious. Have fun and enjoy the fact that you are outside enjoying the weather and the scenery. I think part of my game is the fact that after a bad shot I just go to the next one knowing it needs to be better.
TL;DR: Just enjoy the game.

Hoping for good news Freddie, that's a terrible feeling.

Hoping for the best Panda

That is terrible, but the same thing happened to a goo friend. Dog turned up just after dinner. Hoping for the best, and I'm sure she will show up soon.

The Official Rant of the Day

Freddie sure hope your pup comes home soon. Probably just out for an adventure.

Hoping for good news Freddie, that's a terrible feeling.
Tracy just filed missing dog report. I hate that I'm not home. I feel sick to my stomach.

Tracy just filed missing dog report. I hate that I'm not home. I feel sick to my stomach.

I'm sorry bro and hoping for the best.

Oh man hoping for the best

Freddie I hope your dog turns up, I have been in that position and it sucks especially when you aren't home.

The pup has not shown up. Now the kids know and all hell has broken loose. Checking to make sure the chip is registered to us. It was 8.5 years ago when I bought her for Tracy.

Damn damn damn, I hope she turns up Panda.

Panda hope she turns up safe and sound, positive T&Ps.

It's out of my hands now. I have to hope and pray for the best. My aches for my wife. Today is suppose to be a happy day.

Damn Freddy, sorry to hear that. I pray all works out.

Shoot, hope the dog is found Freddy!

Panda hoping the dog comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back