The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, Freddie I just saw this. I am so sorry!! I hope you all find your dog. My heart absolutely breaks for you, Tracy and the family right now. I am just so sorry!

Oh no, Freddie I just saw this. I am so sorry!! I hope you all find your dog. My heart absolutely breaks for you, Tracy and the family right now. I am just so sorry!
He posted on Twitter that she has been found about 15 minutes ago! Best news of the night!

Awesome to hear!

awesome news

Glad the pup is safe, I will never forget my dog going missing for 3 days as a kid. Absolutely miserable experience, but the joy of getting her back was amazing. In sure your kiddos are happy campers right now.

He posted on Twitter that she has been found about 15 minutes ago! Best news of the night!

This is such good news to start the day.

On the road early. have to visit an office in Brooklyn today.

Great news. We found a neighborhood house cat sheltered under my wife's car during a pretty severe rainstorm on Monday. The cat had been missing for two days. The joy on the owners' faces when they got him back was wonderful.

That is incredible news!
She was across the street at my neighbors, she hurt her leg some how so Tracy taking to vet today. But great having ing her at the foot of bed last night.

Fantastic news Freddie!!

Glad you found her Freddie, hope her leg is okay.

Minor rant but I left my computer at home by accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great news Freddie!

It's f'n snowing...c'mon!!!

Sinus pressure today is incredible, through the night it felt as though my right eye was going to pop out of my head.
I cannot get this surgery soon enough!

Sinus pressure today is incredible, through the night it felt as though my right eye was going to pop out of my head.
I cannot get this surgery soon enough!

When is the surgery scheduled CJ?

July 8th, 6:30 am!
The surgeon in our medical plan (and who my referral was through) only does a couple a month.
Wow...that is a ways off, hate to hear you'll be in pain until then.

July 8th, 6:30 am!
The surgeon in our medical plan (and who my referral was through) only does a couple a month.
Hate to be a bit of a stinker, but ... there isn't anyone who does this routinely on your plan? And by routinely I mean several a week? Practice makes perfect after all.

i have 5 different places to track my work time.

Corporate webpage to track vacation/work hours and any projects not part of our normal job.

website for team to determine who is in or where we are so the automatic ticketing system doesn't assign a ticket when we arent available.

website to track minute by minute (15 minute increments) what projects we worked on during the day.

another website to account for any hours not in the minute by minute one

and if we forget to update the fourth one the week before or it doesn't read what we put in the week of.

i have 5 different places to track my work time.

Corporate webpage to track vacation/work hours and any projects not part of our normal job.

website for team to determine who is in or where we are so the automatic ticketing system doesn't assign a ticket when we arent available.

website to track minute by minute (15 minute increments) what projects we worked on during the day.

another website to account for any hours not in the minute by minute one

and if we forget to update the fourth one the week before or it doesn't read what we put in the week of.
So which of those does THP'ing get slotted in :)

Speaking of work time, our company just announced that we will be going to a 9/80 schedule, meaning 4 9 hour days and 1 8 hour day in week 1, then 4 9 hour days and Friday off in week 2. Not happy about it as it offers no flexibility compared to our current 5/40 schedule.

This current stream of rants is so on point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back