The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim, it was great meeting you this weekend. Take care of the heart issues and I'll be thinking about you.

Jim it was great meeting you, I will sending well wishes your way.

After reading about your debacle I looked up the Passenger Bill of Rights at the DoT webpage. Consumers are barely protected when it comes to inclement weather ... they have to get you there eventually, but that's about all they are obligated to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Airlines can not control weather. I would rather miss a flight than to fly in weather that is not safe

Why is it so hard trying to give people my money.

Stupid putter companies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid putter companies.

I know who you can contact..

Stupid putter companies.

I'll take your money. I won't fight you at all.

You can take that promise to the bank. (I'll come along)

Deal. Buy you barbecue ?

I'm the IT Director at a small music college and one of the requirements is that all faculty take continuing education courses. Online, in person, whatev. We sent a message in MAY on how to sign up. Now in the last 5 days, just before the deadline, a bunch of nasty emails about how they can't login - FIRST: FOLLOW THE DAMN DIRECTIONS. SECOND: WHY DID YOU WAIT SO LONG? and THIRD: DO *NOT* THREATEN THE IT DIRECTOR.

I'm the IT Director at a small music college and one of the requirements is that all faculty take continuing education courses. Online, in person, whatev. We sent a message in MAY on how to sign up. Now in the last 5 days, just before the deadline, a bunch of nasty emails about how they can't login - FIRST: FOLLOW THE DAMN DIRECTIONS. SECOND: WHY DID YOU WAIT SO LONG? and THIRD: DO *NOT* THREATEN THE IT DIRECTOR.

Put some nasty viruses on their machines

No worries. I just made it to BWI. Sorry you're stuck tonight.
Thank you Rob, glad you made it home
Cant wait to see you again :)

Thank you Rob, glad you made it home
Cant wait to see you again :)

Same here man. I'm a Shane fan. Remember that conversation about people actually looking a lot different than you had imagined online?

I was way off on yours as I told you, but off in a good way. Ha

Wow what and end to the day. We were delayed an hour and were being told that we could not get the connecting flight. So we had our flight for the morning arranged. They were still telling everyone to see the counter before you board to arrange a new flight. We get to baggage claim like they told us to do. The lady goes to get our baggage so we had it for the night. She comes back and she said they put it on the Dallas plane that we were told we could not make and it was pushing back when she got there. Now no luggage/clothes for the night and I really hope someone in Dallas puts it up for us so we will have them tomorrow. Not going to be happy if some on walks off with my clubs after seeing them go round and round and round tonight.

Wow what and end to the day. We were delayed an hour and were being told that we could not get the connecting flight. So we had our flight for the morning arranged. They were still telling everyone to see the counter before you board to arrange a new flight. We get to baggage claim like they told us to do. The lady goes to get our baggage so we had it for the night. She comes back and she said they put it on the Dallas plane that we were told we could not make and it was pushing back when she got there. Now no luggage/clothes for the night and I really hope someone in Dallas puts it up for us so we will have them tomorrow. Not going to be happy if some on walks off with my clubs after seeing them go round and round and round tonight.

Unreal....get home soon!

Silly rant but ... Doing dishes tonight and putting the good silver away. I have a rooster pattern that my mom gave me. 40 pieces. I count them occasionally and tonight ... 39 pieces. I can't find the last spoon to save my life. My OCD is kicking into overdrive and it's killing me.

Meant to quote not thank TBD

Sorry to hear this end of your day. Let's hope the airport does secure them. I know At BWI they automatically offload clubs into an separate area and you have to show your baggage claim to get them.

The Official Rant of the Day

Jim positive thoughts your way. Take care of yourself.

Using Tapatalk

Today's one of those days where you wake up and immediately have a pit in your stomach because you know work's going to be a crapfest. Based on the emails I'm seeing right now (and the ones I'm NOT seeing), it looks like my intuition's going to be proved right.

Even worse is I have a potential client meeting with a vendor and I've got to put on the happy face for it. Something tells me a swing by Golfsmith to hit some clubs on the way back from this meeting is going to be in the cards...

So hard to work after a THP event. Not to mention vertigo from flying kicked into high gear. Wish I knew how to prevent it I always get it when flying and a few days after as well.

Yay to 300 plus unread emails post vacation.

Yay to 300 plus unread emails post vacation.

yeah it stinks after a vacation, bust just ask yourself if it was worth it ;)

some douchebag sent in a bombthreat to my kid's school today. At least they did it by email so that'll be easy to catch the little $@#&

some douchebag sent in a bombthreat to my kid's school today. At least they did it by email so that'll be easy to catch the little $@#&

looks like some kid wanted a day off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back