The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's rough, Dean. Good thoughts to you and your friend.

Sorry to hear that Dean. Positive thoughts to your friend and you.

All the best to him and you guys Dean.

Found out late last night that a HS buddy of mine had a severe reaction to post-surgery antibiotics and is suffering heart failure, currently on life support.

prayers for you both buddy

T&P for your buddy Dean.

My thoughts are prayers are with you and your friend Dean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's so tough to hear Dean. My thoughts are going out to you and your friend right now.

That's awful Dean. Thoughts and prayers!

3:30 am visits to the ER are fun right?

Man I hope all is well Dave.

I'm ok. Looks like viral bronchitis.

One of those days where you wonder if it's really frowned upon for wanting to drink at 11:30 in the morning.

One of those days where you wonder if it's really frowned upon for wanting to drink at 11:30 in the morning.

Nah! I'll buy the first round dude. It's been one of those weeks here too.

I'm not going anywhere today so I'll have one for you.

Nah! I'll buy the first round dude. It's been one of those weeks here too.

Hooray I'm not the only one this week haha. One of those live and learn things I guess.

It's always noon somewhere

Dang Dean, so sorry to hear that man. Thoughts out to all involved.

MWard, just take a quick look at your avatar, that's gotta be good for a smile again even if the day isn't going well. :) Hope things get better for you!

Sorry to hear this Dean. Thoughts are with you my man.

This has been the longest week in a long time.

Crazy work schedule and Stupid Tapatalk update have made keeping up with THP nearly impossible

SaA

Only 3 more hours hopefully less I can get on the road back home. So dislike being in the north during winter.

wish today was Friday.

A coworker friend of mine, who is currently in Florida, sent me a text at 7:50 am this morning that the guy in front of her in line at the resort bought a pack of gum and a bottle of Fireball--which he stuck right in his pocket and walked out.

I responded with "JEALOUS."

Wardy,
If we need to go look at condos and drink in them, I am all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back