The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like u need to regulate

That is going to happen later on in the week, but I dont want to do so and then leave her here as I head to California for over a week for meetings and then #TheKing.

The other option is saying screwing it, selling the house. Not ideal, based on timeline, but the HOA is not going to change. Its only going to get worse. Im pro Deed Restrictions and HOAs. Im against having the board made up of members that are all 973 years old. The bad part is that they all live on our street. The neighborhood literally has 75 streets and is quite nice and they all live on ours.

That is going to happen later on in the week, but I dont want to do so and then leave her here as I head to California for over a week for meetings and then #TheKing.

The other option is saying screwing it, selling the house. Not ideal, based on timeline, but the HOA is not going to change. Its only going to get worse. Im pro Deed Restrictions and HOAs. Im against having the board made up of members that are all 973 years old. The bad part is that they all live on our street. The neighborhood literally has 75 streets and is quite nice and they all live on ours.
Ooof and if ur having this many problems already it sounds like this may not be the place to be long term.

Or maybe once they are done nitpicking they will leave you alone.

Or maybe some board members need their mailboxes smashed in with baseball bats

Ooof and if ur having this many problems already it sounds like this may not be the place to be long term.

Or maybe once they are done nitpicking they will leave you alone.

Or maybe some board members need their mailboxes smashed in with baseball bats

This all coming from people that took over this house, redid the outside including painting. Completely redid the inside. Made the place gorgeous including following their guidelines since the neighborhood has strict rules. I get all of the reasons why. However when the board is made up like it is, the rules themselves need updating.

I have no idea what your HOA fee is, but the recent increase is the main reason I am moving.
I find HOA board members to be the most busy-body people I have ever met. They get worse as they get older.

Gg's rant about the HOA bugged me while I was gone. Low and behold I get home and a lady stops to talk to me and tell me that the tour van could not stay here. I told her I was literally unloading it and her response was "just wanted you to know".
Brother you are a better man than I. I would of flipped based on the other things that the illustrious Board members have been doing. Nothing worse than a bunch of old dusty nosy busy bodies! Perhaps the proper response was "Thanks for sharing. But the long you bang your dentures together at me, the longer the van stays here."

Brother you are a better man than I. I would of flipped based on the other things that the illustrious Board members have been doing. Nothing worse than a bunch of old dusty nosy busy bodies! Perhaps the proper response was "Thanks for sharing. But the long you bang your dentures together at me, the longer the van stays here."

Ill be honest here. Im used to dealing with it, based on 7 years on THP. A few years back, and I would have flipped out on them. I have gained some perspective and patience in certain scenarios, and while its come because of reasons that I am not fond of, its a nice trait to have at times. You have enough people that just hate your living guts for no reason whatsoever, and you gain some perspective. Kill em w/ kindness brother. Live clear, with character and dont become a character...

Ill be honest here. Im used to dealing with it, based on 7 years on THP. A few years back, and I would have flipped out on them. I have gained some perspective and patience in certain scenarios, and while its come because of reasons that I am not fond of, its a nice trait to have at times. You have enough people that just hate your living guts for no reason whatsoever, and you gain some perspective. Kill em w/ kindness brother. Live clear, with character and dont become a character...
I know in my heart you're right brother, this old dog needs to learn that trick. I'M getting there.

Ooof....No way. Your intensity is infectious and gives you character

I know in my heart you're right brother, this old dog needs to learn that trick. I'M getting there.
Can you wait until August to learn this lesson? I need your intensity... Haha

At this rate, I'd be saving up all of Ellie's business and see if any of these board members have a UPS package they'd like to be receiving..

At this rate, I'd be saving up all of Ellie's business and see if any of these board members have a UPS package they'd like to be receiving..
Don't make me post the website Wardy.... Hahahahaha

Gg's rant about the HOA bugged me while I was gone. Low and behold I get home and a lady stops to talk to me and tell me that the tour van could not stay here. I told her I was literally unloading it and her response was "just wanted you to know".

JB. I never considered you can't park the Tour Van at your house. You have to park it offsite somewhere?

JB. I never considered you can't park the Tour Van at your house. You have to park it offsite somewhere?
Both of them dude. But that is pretty normal for our area in neighborhoods that are solid. It's not just an RV, it's considered a commercial vehicle so that comes into play. We store them offsite. It's quite the procedure each time we are leaving...haha

Our customer representative giving my customers to another salesperson cuz I was on vacation is utter bull crap. They wouldn't have come in if I wasn't here.

Both of them dude. But that is pretty normal for our area in neighborhoods that are solid. It's not just an RV, it's considered a commercial vehicle so that comes into play. We store them offsite. It's quite the procedure each time we are leaving...haha

Damn. That is rough. I cam imagine what a chore it is, each time to get ready and returning from a trip.

Although I think I'd bring it around now as often as "visitor" hours are aloud ......just to bother the busy body.

An idiot like me trying to do his own taxes without screwing it up makes for a long night.

I know we live in a society of litigation these days, but some people take things a bit too far

Parents had the smallest of bumps in their car last week (car in front of them started to pull away at a roundabout then braked suddenly and my dad wasn't quite quick enough to realise so he touched the back of the car), then on Saturday they get a letter from one of these no-win, no-fee claims companies stating they could be claiming up to £25,000 off them for personal injuries

Fortunately, due to the clear thinking of my parents taking pictures of all of the very minor damage of both vehicles (slight mark in the paint to the car they went into and a parking sensor missing off their own car) their insurance company is fighting this claim, which will also be supported by the 'black-box' data from their car showing the speed data prior to and at the point of impact

We have a police officer as a neighbour and we were talking to him about it last night and he said it sounds like a crash for cash scam so hopefully it will all be resolved once the insurance company has all the evidence, but it isn't something I would want to go through myself, let alone my parents

A long time benefit that last year was announced as permanent has been eliminated. No more summers of Friday afternoon golf for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A long time benefit that last year was announced as permanent has been eliminated. No more summers of Friday afternoon golf for me.

That happened to me at the beginning of the year Frank. Really not happy about it either.

My right elbow is on FIRE.

Dealing with in law crap just ruined what was a good day for me.

Sorry for the like...ha I meant to quote.

But I hate to hear that. Fortunately I get along with mine pretty well.

Dang Pete that sucks ! Ice it down, seriously.

I've been icing it since October 27. It seriously doesn't hurt during golf, AT ALL, just really bothers me after.

Sorry for the like...ha I meant to quote.

But I hate to hear that. Fortunately I get along with mine pretty well.

i get get along fine with mine...just some decisions my fil made over the last year and especially between nov and Jan are now catching up with my bil and wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back