The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 6-8 inches tonight?? Lol well wtf

Yep tell me about it. Worst part is it's going to stay cold all week so the snow isn't going anywhere.

Wow. My 3 year old daughter is beyond awful this weekend. She's been whining constantly and has spent more time in time out than not. To make matters worse, my 5 year old son and her just egg each other on. These are weekends that i just want to pull out the driveway and go somewhere - where doesn't really matter!

I posted this earlier today in the Parenting thread. Might be helpful, good luck!

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/no-spanking-no-time-out-no-problems/475440/

We do our leagues as indiduval play, and your situation is one of the primary reasons. With so many things pulling peope in different directions and so may demands on time, getting two people to coordinate availability on a wekly basis and throw in the commute factor in this area, going individual just makes it easier.

You our can play as many weeks as you'd like or as few. No need to find a sub if you can't make it or be stuck if your partner bails. It must work for most people as we have capped the league at 50 and have a wait list.

That's awesome

Yep tell me about it. Worst part is it's going to stay cold all week so the snow isn't going anywhere.
My local was drying out and so so close to opening! This is going to be a huge set back lol maybe May opening? Ugh

Sitting in a movie theater with hundreds of available seats and 3 people come sit directly next to me and my son? Wtf!

That always drives me insane

Moving is the worst. I hate packing more then anything. Why do I have all this junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moving is the worst. I hate packing more then anything. Why do I have all this junk

Moving is the best opportunity to purge your clutter.

Moving is the best opportunity to purge your clutter.

That is true. I'm planning on getting rid of a lot of stuff with this move.
I've been in this spot for 3 years and don't know if it came out of the box since I moved here.

That is true. I'm planning on getting rid of a lot of stuff with this move.
I've been in this spot for 3 years and don't know if it came out of the box since I moved here.

Had stretch where I moved three times in 18 months. On the third move any box not unpacked from the second went in the trash. I jokingly call my wife a "horganizer". She's a hoarder that never throws anything away, but at least she keeps it all organized.

New job, or moving locally?

Had stretch where I moved three times in 18 months. On the third move any box not unpacked from the second went in the trash. I jokingly call my wife a "horganizer". She's a hoarder that never throws anything away, but at least she keeps it all organized.

I like the term "horganizer" that is going to be used at some point.

New job, or moving locally?

No new job yet but have to be out of college housing so I am going back to Wisconsin for a couple weeks I get a new job.

Sitting in a movie theater with hundreds of available seats and 3 people come sit directly next to me and my son? Wtf!

I just read this and chuckled....

A similar thing happened to me a while ago, only these people sat directly in front of me.

I lean forward and tell them to pass the message on that the deed has been completed, and to the satisfaction of the client....

My rant is vacation is over, and it's snowing...

If you guys are in the best seats then it is understandable.

Either way you just need to insert 3 pieces of gum and chew with your mouth wide open. I'm talking like a cow with some cud.
They'll be gone in about 3 minutes.

If you guys are in the best seats then it is understandable.

Either way you just need to insert 3 pieces of gum and chew with your mouth wide open. I'm talking like a cow with some cud.
They'll be gone in about 3 minutes.

anigif_enhanced-5236-1409464301-3_preview.gif

Woke up this morning in a serious rut. Just down about everything and feeling defeated about work in general, the fact that our house has been in the market a month without any offers, and overall life. I need to focus on the positives and keep plugging away.

Woke up this morning in a serious rut. Just down about everything and feeling defeated about work in general, the fact that our house has been in the market a month without any offers, and overall life. I need to focus on the positives and keep plugging away.
Are homes in your area selling for less than 30 days?? I know that's always a tough one because you can't control it.

Probably the one thing that drives me nuts the most on the road is when i let someone change lanes in front of me and they dont even acknowledge it or when someone lets me over and i wave and they dont wave back

Probably the one thing that drives me nuts the most on the road is when i let someone change lanes in front of me and they dont even acknowledge it or when someone lets me over and i wave and they dont wave back

Are you Harry Arnett?

This has been a common rant lately!
I hate it as well, and seems like it's getting more and more common.

Nah i dont have that many sweaters. And im not that good at golf

His response to the question on THP Radio though. Spot on.

This has been a common rant lately!
I hate it as well, and seems like it's getting more and more common.
It is. If someone waves at me as a thanks on the road i get surprised

His response to the question on THP Radio though. Spot on.
Ya when he said it I felt like i was listening to myself talk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back