The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that take up two seats on a plane. And the flight crew tells the person how needs the seat that they have to travel later. All
while big boy snacks

Yeah it has been awful for me. When I think I am better it seems to come back with a vengeance. I am hoping to be over the worst of it

I Zyrtec'ed up yesterday and it seems to be helping...at least for now!

People that take up two seats on a plane. And the flight crew tells the person how needs the seat that they have to travel later. All
while big boy snacks

Did big boy buy 2 seats? I wouldn't have gotten off if I purchased a ticket like everyone else did.

Did big boy buy 2 seats? I wouldn't have gotten off if I purchased a ticket like everyone else did.

Yep. If he bought two seats, I've got no problem. If he's bumping a paying customer and he only bought one, that's BS.

Nope, one seat. We are in an oversold situation and full plane. So it's interesting that they let this slide

while big boy snacks

Hey - lay off. I was hungry.

while big boy snacks

Please stop and think before you write your rant. While unfortunate that a paying traveler was bumped, there is never a need for derogatory adjectives to describe another human being.

We big boys do like our snacks!

Weird that the airline would let that go if they are oversold and he is taking up 2 seats.

Broke a wheel stud on the car while I was rotating the tires!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broke a wheel stud on the car while I was rotating the tires!

Impact wrench it off, or too much manpower?

Just found out a friends wife has cancer, she is only 48. He is having a tough time dealing with the news. I have been through it with my parents so hoping I can help him cope and understand what will be happening.

Just found out a friends wife has cancer, she is only 48. He is having a tough time dealing with the news. I have been through it with my parents so hoping I can help him cope and understand what will be happening.

My prayers are with her. I lost my mom to cancer far too young.

Impact wrench it off, or too much manpower?

Too much man power using breaker bar cause I was too lazy to empty the trunk to get the tool out. I think it was stretched to begin with all others tightened up fine, that one just never got tight.

That's terrible thoughts headed your and their way

Had a week off work and I'm 2 days back after vacation. It was a true test to determine that 99% of my anxiety and stress comes directly from my place of employment. Not even the job itself, but the poor management that I have to deal with

Hot water heater pilot keeps going out! Guess it need to be replaced soon!

Had to pay more in taxes this year. First time we haven't got a refund. That's not the rant. Why does a return where I owe money get accepted by the IRS within an hour of filing, but a return where I get a refund take a week or more to get accepted?!?!?!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

That one time you go to the range and the guy next to you doesn't shut up. I need to start bringing my headphones!!

Two rants -

I haven't started my taxes yet.

And I am playing in a golf group with a former college golfer who doesn't have an official handicap, and he has broken par on all three courses that we have played. He says "I am scratch" and he clearly is not. He is better than that, and is taking everyone's money both in score and in skins. I am pissed.

That one time you go to the range and the guy next to you doesn't shut up. I need to start bringing my headphones!!

My Bose sport headphones rarely leave the clip on my bag for that very reason

Please stop and think before you write your rant. While unfortunate that a paying traveler was bumped, there is never a need for derogatory adjectives to describe another human being.

So I can be accurately offended, "big boy" is the derogatory term right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Two rants -

I haven't started my taxes yet.

And I am playing in a golf group with a former college golfer who doesn't have an official handicap, and he has broken par on all three courses that we have played. He says "I am scratch" and he clearly is not. He is better than that, and is taking everyone's money both in score and in skins. I am pissed.

Cut his right hamstring, he'll never come through the ball again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hot water heater pilot keeps going out! Guess it need to be replaced soon!
Try replacing the Thermocouple before getting a new tank.

Edit: I'm hurting inside. Have a good one THP

Had to pay more in taxes this year. First time we haven't got a refund. That's not the rant. Why does a return where I owe money get accepted by the IRS within an hour of filing, but a return where I get a refund take a week or more to get accepted?!?!?!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

that doesn't make much sense. most of the returns we file are clearing within minutes.

and for those of you slackers playing along at home, i haven't started my tax return either lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back