The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard they bought out Verizon too. I hope you get this worked out
So Fios in our area was purchased by Frontier. We use their internet. Did we get a letter, email or phone call? Nope. No interruption in service mind you, but log in to stream something and its gone. Then 20 minutes to setup Frontier account and link to SHO, nope. Says I don't have that service (I was given that for a year along with HBO for signing up). New mobile app is garbage for video. Website is busted. Doesn't even have our state listed to use for streaming.

The whole thing wreaks and doing a live chat now, they finally pick up and after 25 minutes, they say they have to transfer my chat back to Fios, who does not really exist because my account is stuck somewhere in pending. Its the weirdest thing I have encountered. But even weirder, we were online auto bill pay. Had I not logged in, our bill just wouldn't have been paid because we have to resign up for the whole thing with Frontier. Im at a loss right now, how do they not even tell you.

Caused issues at our tampa office too...awful

Caused issues at our tampa office too...awful

Its so freaking weird. How do you sell the service to someone and not tell people their bill would not be paid?

So Fios in our area was purchased by Frontier. We use their internet. Did we get a letter, email or phone call? Nope. No interruption in service mind you, but log in to stream something and its gone. Then 20 minutes to setup Frontier account and link to SHO, nope. Says I don't have that service (I was given that for a year along with HBO for signing up). New mobile app is garbage for video. Website is busted. Doesn't even have our state listed to use for streaming.

The whole thing wreaks and doing a live chat now, they finally pick up and after 25 minutes, they say they have to transfer my chat back to Fios, who does not really exist because my account is stuck somewhere in pending. Its the weirdest thing I have encountered. But even weirder, we were online auto bill pay. Had I not logged in, our bill just wouldn't have been paid because we have to resign up for the whole thing with Frontier. Im at a loss right now, how do they not even tell you.

I guess I need to make an account to pay, that's the first I have heard that. We were promised that the crossover would be "seemless" and we wouldn't even notice the change. If what you are saying is true, I'm pretty sure we all would have noticed when our service was shutoff and our credit took a hit.

The bad news is we can't really escape it, because Brighthouse has been bought out by CHarter, who has an AWFUL reputation. We went from two companies with high customer satisfaction rankings to two of the worst... awesome.

I guess I need to make an account to pay, that's the first I have heard that. We were promised that the crossover would be "seemless" and we wouldn't even notice the change. If what you are saying is true, I'm pretty sure we all would have noticed when our service was shutoff and our credit took a hit.

The bad news is we can't really escape it, because Brighthouse has been bought out by CHarter, who has an AWFUL reputation. We went from two companies with high customer satisfaction rankings to two of the worst... awesome.

Yup. We don't use them for TV, just internet and the only reason I noticed is I went to stream something and it said I don't have that service (which is wrong). Been on a live chat now for close to 45 minutes and they are saying "Some with auto pay got switched and others didn't". That sounds good for my credit report.

Dealing with the same sh*t. So freaking frustrated too. No On Demand is working. No streaming apps. No notification either.

Dealing with the same sh*t. So freaking frustrated too. No On Demand is working. No streaming apps. No notification either.

Its awful. Thank goodness for Directv and streaming services, because I would be furious. Internet is working at least, but how in the world can a switch happen and them not tell you, "Oh by the way, your auto pay was taken off".

Its awful. Thank goodness for Directv and streaming services, because I would be furious. Internet is working at least, but how in the world can a switch happen and them not tell you, "Oh by the way, your auto pay was taken off".

I went off.

Got a few months of free cable. Got showtime and HBO comped too.

Charter is the WORST! It's like they are still stuck in 1998 with their technology and their customer service is non-existent.

I've had no loss in service, but many have

I went off.

Got a few months of free cable. Got showtime and HBO comped too.

Im waiting till monday and then I will be going off too.

Unacceptable

Good news guys it snowed today!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sorry my streaming apps are down for you. How dare I inconvenience you.

Yeah...but you know what? Even with the hassle, we can chuckle. Its 74 and sunny and not snowing...

Yeah...but you know what? Even with the hassle, we can chuckle. Its 74 and sunny and not snowing...

Beautiful weather this week!

I'll be in Texas next week so I'll make sure I'll post in here how awesome the weather is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So we made a significant investment in a new camera technology a few months back. It has been a huge hit, and a big selling point for the services we offer. late yesterday this camera takes a dump, and I'm not informed until this morning. I place an email to support at 930, knowing they don't open until noon since they are west coast based. At 1:30 I call their support line since I still haven't heard anything, and leave a message. I finally get an email 6:39pm, when I'm on the golf course. I respond at 7:17, and over an hour later he finally responds and we discover this isn't something I can fix, it needs to be shipped in. He says he needs the serial number and then can send the shipping info. I let him know since our office has been closed for hours, by the time I can get there his office will be closed, if he will please look up the serial number and send me the shipping info so I can send it out first thing tomorrow so we can expedite getting it returned, and also asked how long it would take. 24 minutes later he responds that don't worry about the serial number, I can give it to them Monday morning and they will send the info then, and that next time if its urgent to use the urgent extension (which is not published anywhere that I can find, nor mentioned on the recording, and also informs me it is a 10 day turnaround. I immediately respond that is not acceptable and we need to get it shipped tomorrow since being without the camera is detrimental to our business. No response, the business has now closed, I also left a voicemail with the magical urgent line... and heard nothing back.

So we will be without this camera for two weeks, and they didn't seem to see this as a problem. It's a major headache since its the middle of our busiest time, and we have already promised this video to probably 10-15 clientsthat will not have it until after their listing is up, not to mention the backlog we will have once we finally get it back. The scary thing is there are businesses that only provide this product, if this were to happen to them, they would be out of business for two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back