The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are homes in your area selling for less than 30 days?? I know that's always a tough one because you can't control it.

For the most part yes. What drives me crazy and I know i shouldn't rely on it is the amount of shoppers that save your house on websites, yet the traffic doesn't match. Going with a realtor today.

Probably the one thing that drives me nuts the most on the road is when i let someone change lanes in front of me and they dont even acknowledge it or when someone lets me over and i wave and they dont wave back
Just don't let anyone over anymore. Problem solved.....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just don't let anyone over anymore. Problem solved.....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yep. Rush hour up here is a war. A dog eat dog war.
If you leave a space in front of you you'll never get home lol.

Probably the one thing that drives me nuts the most on the road is when i let someone change lanes in front of me and they dont even acknowledge it or when someone lets me over and i wave and they dont wave back

I let in two people today and did not receive a thank you from either. A wise man once told me it costs nothing to be nice, but the world seems to be in short supply of it these days.

Four. Tires.

I hate hate hate hate hate hate buying tires

Yep, me too, but one I found out yesterday is basically a racing slick, not bueno when driving 200+ miles a day.

So tired of driving.

Plus, you KNOW my Veloster has oddball sizes that have to be ordered by everyone in a 100 mile radius here.

Woke up this morning in a serious rut. Just down about everything and feeling defeated about work in general, the fact that our house has been in the market a month without any offers, and overall life. I need to focus on the positives and keep plugging away.

i feel you about work. I need to get to work on the resume and then make some decisions.

I let in two people today and did not receive a thank you from either. A wise man once told me it costs nothing to be nice, but the world seems to be in short supply of it these days.
When I have someone not wave in acknowledgement. I give a big wave back, and say, "no problem, you're welcome" Of course I'm sure it goes unnoticed, but it makes me feel better...ha

For the most part yes. What drives me crazy and I know i shouldn't rely on it is the amount of shoppers that save your house on websites, yet the traffic doesn't match. Going with a realtor today.

That sucks. I know around here the market has picked up and people are getting ask or better. Good luck with that aspect of your rant. I've never liked using realtors but if it gets sold quicker why not.

Thanks and that is the one thing I did not want to do, but need to get this sold. Commission part is what I dislike the most.

That sucks. I know around here the market has picked up and people are getting ask or better. Good luck with that aspect of your rant. I've never liked using realtors but if it gets sold quicker why not.

Thanks and that is the one thing I did not want to do, but need to get this sold. Commission part is what I dislike the most.

That's my favorite part, actually.

For real though, don't hesitate to send me a PM if you don't quite like what you hear this evening or if you want to ask a few important questions for your agent tonight.

I hate hate hate hate hate hate buying tires

Me too, and my car currently has run flats on it, which means I'll be buying tires sooner than I'd like.

I like that part as well as if its not on my expense. :D

Thanks Mike...it means a lot!
That's my favorite part, actually.

For real though, don't hesitate to send me a PM if you don't quite like what you hear this evening or if you want to ask a few important questions for your agent tonight.

I think I am finally over this sinus infection/allergies. The last week has sucked

Driving to work today and the guy next to me is texting and smoking with a little kid in the back seat...unbelievable!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Some days I just feel completely broken and wonder wtf is wrong with me. today is one of those days...

Some days I just feel completely broken and wonder wtf is wrong with me. today is one of those days...

Hang in there mate! Worst case let's just drink some beer Friday and forget about it haha

I think I am finally over this sinus infection/allergies. The last week has sucked

Yesterday was flippin brutal for me dude. Just TNS...total nonstop sneezing LOL

Here in Montana when there is traffic and someone wants in, they just wave a gun and promtly get a space by someone who waves a gun back in acknowledgment. Of course, we don't have much traffic, so it generally works better than it sounds. :cowboy:

Yesterday was flippin brutal for me dude. Just TNS...total nonstop sneezing LOL
Yeah it has been awful for me. When I think I am better it seems to come back with a vengeance. I am hoping to be over the worst of it

Tires purchased.

Shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back