The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Updated standings will be posted shortly, had 2 people not submit weights so they will receive 0 for their team this week

Updated standings will be posted shortly, had 2 people not submit weights so they will receive 0 for their team this week
Hmmmm no Bueno

First post updated with standings and details per team. The LB number is weight lost/gained for the week (negative is a gain) and the % posted is the % lost to date.

Week 2 is in the books, as a group we lost 46.1 lbs bringing the total to 174.4 lbs

Here are the standings by % lost of the teams:

1. Team Two Fat at 3.32%
2. The Slobs at 2.04%
3. Going Low at 1.67%
4. Gutbusters at 1.47%
5. Bon-Bon at 1.41%
6. Team 3 at .80%

Two goose eggs doesn't help Gutbusters! But those of us doing the work keep it up!

Lets go Slobs, we got a ton of ground to gain since Team 2 keeps losing wardys every week

Great work! And to my fellow Two Fatters: Let´s continue this way!

Nice to see Team 5 make a move. I don't feel as bad as I did Week 1. Let's keep after it guys.

Dropped another lb at weigh in this morning. Under 190 lbs for the first time in 7 years! Now to keep pushing and get to that 180 goal.

I knew it. #PGAShowHangover
Ummh, that hangover was felt more in my gain for the week than the timing of my submitting. #GoodEatsInOrlando

Of course I'm down 2lbs today, after yesterday's weigh in. Sorry Bon's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team 3...we suck... don't even have a name.
Might as well call us "We Suck". Since I have not done very much I suck too.
Looking forward to losing at least a pound and a half this week. There may be an amputation Monday for me to accomplish this goal.

I lost a couple lb's this week, but my total isn't great because a 1st week gain. Hope to keep going in the right direction this week.

We will finish strong this week!

Team 3...we suck... don't even have a name.
Might as well call us "We Suck". Since I have not done very much I suck too.
Looking forward to losing at least a pound and a half this week. There may be an amputation Monday for me to accomplish this goal.

We're just getting the other teams overconfident haha! We will pick it up this week.

Super Bowl coming up this weekend, I'm going to make a bold prediction that my losses will be minimal this week.

Good running start into this week

Super Bowl coming up this weekend, I'm going to make a bold prediction that my losses will be minimal this week.

Instead of thinking like that, why not research some great healthy super bowl snack recipes?

Instead of thinking like that, why not research some great healthy super bowl snack recipes?

Hummus & veggie sticks are a good choice. My struggle is not to drink a 2L of diet pop that day. Hoping to restrict it to 1-2 glasses

We're just getting the other teams overconfident haha! We will pick it up this week.

Good deal. I was waiting for some body to give me some crap back. I need the kick in the tail.
Better to lose slow and keep it off.

What I make will be healthy, but the rest of the food there probably won't be. Then there's the beer, I won't be overdoing it but I will have a few with friends on Sunday night. It's life and I'll make it up next week. I'm definitely not bailing on Team Two Fat.

Back