The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

I can assure you this was NOT on the menu last week.

c67d25f48b812257de21ce57a3322f10.jpg

You can't outrun your diet, and that's something I constantly have to remind myself. Back to the grind.

all kinds of good food brought in for Fat Tuesday, ive managed to stay away all day

Somebody just made me very angry yesterday so I have a feeling some gym equipment might get worn out the rest of this week.

Mr V is going out of town for work .... thus, me and the kiddos. Hoping to get a solid workout in tomorrow, Thurs & Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is cruel and unusual punishment dude.

cookies, all kinds of stuff, and evidentally on the other wing there was even more food.

Hence the reason I think Ive left my office maybe 5 times all day

cookies, all kinds of stuff, and evidentally on the other wing there was even more food.

Good self control dude. After this we might have to call you 22.5

Cupcakes in the breakroom email went out about an hour ago, I have filled my water bottle up downstairs twice now to avoid them

One of the things that has helped me is when I get hungry and if I'm still hungry after a meal, I drink a lot of water, definitely helps with the cravings.

Good self control dude. After this we might have to call you 22.5
lol trying man

Cupcakes in the breakroom email went out about an hour ago, I have filled my water bottle up downstairs twice now to avoid them

oh I forgot, donuts this morning too...ugggh

Tomorrow is some kind of catered lunch, might still bring my own just in case its no bueno

lol trying man

oh I forgot, donuts this morning too...ugggh

Tomorrow is some kind of catered lunch, might still bring my own just in case its no bueno

Smart man. Man 70 pounds ago I loved this stuff in the office like every single week.... Not so much anymore haha

Well done Team Bon Bon! Let's keep moving up that leaderboard!!!

Nothing like a overnight water weight gain to get the juices flowing early today, insanity will be waiting for me when I get home

Nothing like a overnight water weight gain to get the juices flowing early today, insanity will be waiting for me when I get home

Nothing like a little ShawnT to sweat to.

Was able to hit the treadmill this morning for the first time in a long time. I usually go running along the bayou in the afternoon on weekdays, but I am slammed after work all week. Hate the treadmill, hate waking up before work to run.

I'm afraid to throw that dvd in. May try that after my 930 call.

the warmup for 12 min, plus the pure cardio 15 min nonstop is the way to go.

Got on the scale this morning and found myself just a touch in the 220's, pretty excited about that!

Took the elliptical apart last night to get a parts list together, I'll get parts ordered today and hopefully be able to get back to some heavy cardio again.

Damn you ShawnT and 441! I hate you both.
f856b3f85224843ae841fd37a8e7e908.jpg

Honestly hate the hooks and power jumps midway through. #PureCardio

After blowing my diet on Fat Tue, I'm making up for it on Ash Wed - Nothing but water so far today.

One thing - fasting like this isn't bad - I'm already used to it!

Back