The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Atta boy matt

the warmup for 12 min, plus the pure cardio 15 min nonstop is the way to go.

Mike is this all you do on Insanity? I had the workout at one time, but will have to find it from my move this year. I did 2 miles and 500 calories on the tradmill yesterday, but I hated every second of it. I need to mix it up somehow.

Mike is this all you do on Insanity? I had the workout at one time, but will have to find it from my move this year. I did 2 miles and 500 calories on the tradmill yesterday, but I hated every second of it. I need to mix it up somehow.

No I do them all, but that 1 DVD to me is the best bang for the buck, 27 minutes or so and usually near 400 calories

The scale is messing with me, or Im really holding onto the water, time to crush it this weekend!

The scale is messing with me, or Im really holding onto the water, time to crush it this weekend!

Maybe one of the kids was sneaking in and placing a foot on there?

Maybe one of the kids was sneaking in and placing a foot on there?

Its either that, the kids adding legos on top of the scale, or War Eagles theory is true, that G-rex is feeding me twinkies while I sleep

Its either that, the kids adding legos on top of the scale, or War Eagles theory is true, that G-rex is feeding me twinkies while I sleep

Don't forget the other option of Team Michigan sabotage.

Drink more water

Don't know why it works, but drinking more water seems to make a big difference. Yesterday was a bad water consumption day (maybe 64 oz vs closer to 200 oz since this started). I fasted most of the day (only one meal) - and scale showed I gained 5 lb. back to the 200 oz plan I go...

Don't know why it works, but drinking more water seems to make a big difference. Yesterday was a bad water consumption day (maybe 64 oz vs closer to 200 oz since this started). I fasted most of the day (only one meal) - and scale showed I gained 5 lb. back to the 200 oz plan I go...

Yeha my water consumption has been pretty consistent as has my exercise and calorie intake, I know it will subdue just annoys me

Mid week checkup puts me down 2.4lbs from Monday's weigh in. That means I'm at 22X for the first time in over 2 years. 205 here I come.

Down 0.5lb so far this week. I joined a local crossfit gym this week to try to get a little more structure to my working out. After my first brief workout last Saturday I couldn't kneel down for three days. Did another workout on Tuesday and now when I cough my abs scream. Hoping it can help jumpstart my weight loss.

Man only down 0.5 lbs this week. This is where it gets tough getting under that 170lb mark.

Not expecting a lot this week in regards to losing weight since I don't have a lot of free time after work this week. However, I have received compliments from a handful of people at work in regards to my weight, so it is always nice to know that your hard work doesn't go unnoticed.

Man upping the water consumption is tougher than I thought. I drank water all day yesterday, and only managed 32oz..... felt like I was going to explode all day.

Man upping the water consumption is tougher than I thought. I drank water all day yesterday, and only managed 32oz..... felt like I was going to explode all day.

This is my problem too. I don't drink a lot during the day, never have. All my water consumption comes during and just post my workout, after that I forget to drink. Even when I am eating a meal, I maybe take 1 sip of water.

I have to figure out a way to train myself to drink more.

This is something I need to do a better job of. When I travel drinking water is not even an issue. However when I'm home I'm lucky if I drink three glasses.

199.8 this morning.

Down a bit this week, but just happy to be back under 200. I have kept the weight off for 3 years now, but somehow over the past 4-5 months slowly let some lbs stack back on.

199.8 this morning.

Down a bit this week, but just happy to be back under 200. I have kept the weight off for 3 years now, but somehow over the past 4-5 months slowly let some lbs stack back on.

Congrats dude, thats awesome!

199.8 this morning.

Awesome stuff. Congrats!

199.8 this morning.

congrats dude. Sub 200 is my next big goal, about 4 pounds away

This is my problem too. I don't drink a lot during the day, never have. All my water consumption comes during and just post my workout, after that I forget to drink. Even when I am eating a meal, I maybe take 1 sip of water.

I have to figure out a way to train myself to drink more.

Maybe this?
397959-351-4.jpg

So far I have made it to 64 oz of water. Still trying to suck down more......

Back