The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Just curious, how many ppl in the challenge use a fitbit?
I don't have one, yet.

I did for this one, love it, helps me keep accountable

I weighed in this morning and was down 2.7 lbs. Overall for this contest I was down 17.5 lbs. I am very happy with those results. I still have a lot of weight to lose, but I feel great. The only issue is that I am going to have to get some new clothes soon.

And of course when I weighed myself this morning I'm back where I was 8 days ago. Too many weekend carbs, not enough time...

And of course when I weighed myself this morning I'm back where I was 8 days ago. Too many weekend carbs, not enough time...

That's exactly why I have my weight watcher week start on Thursdays. I'm usually the lightest on Thursdays and it gives me more time to compensate when I do have a bad weekend.

Ok, final results are in and Team Bon-Bon made the comeback in the final week to beat Team Two Fat by .01%. Too many missing weights in the home stretch cost Team Two Fat the win.

1. Bon-Bon at 6.38%
2. Team Two Fat at 6.37%
3. The Slobs at 5.46%
4. Going Low at 4.72%
5. Team #3 at 4.52%
6. Gutbusters at 3.36%

As a group we lost 487 lbs, that is one heck of an accomplishment.

The teams for the next one will be posted tomorrow, good luck everyone and congrats to all!

Dang Bon-Bon! Good work team!

Congrats team Bon Bon, awesome work all!!!

Congrats everyone!!!!
Nice job on the comeback team Bon Bon!

Oh heck yeah Team Bon-Bon. We made some serious ground. Proud of each and everyone of you and more importantly everyone that took an initiative to get healthy!!!

Great work Team Bon Bon and congrats to everyone on a job well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Team Bon Bon...your t-shirts designed exclusively for you.

img-thing

Incredible! Congrats team Bon-Bons!!

Congrats to the Bon Bons!

Back