The Official Tiger Woods Thread

I bet Tiger would be a riot to be on a photo shoot with!

Did anybody read that lame ass statement TW put out on the current protests against police brutality? Clearly trying to protect his brand. Not a good look for TW . He'll never be confused with Muhammad Ali or Jim Brown but TW could have been more forceful and to the point addressing systemic racism.

Did anybody read that lame ass statement TW put out on the current protests against police brutality? Clearly trying to protect his brand. Not a good look for TW . He'll never be confused with Muhammad Ali or Jim Brown but TW could have been more forceful and to the point addressing systemic racism.
Disagree

Whenever I workout or hit balls I always enjoy having something motivational playing, and they are usually sport-related highlight videos. These are some I created on Tiger if anyone needs some motivational Tiger related videos.

I watched the Tiger Woods BACK documentry last night, not sure if you have seen it if you are in the US as it was shown by Sky Sports, quite enjoyable 2 hours

It mainly focused on the 2019 Masters with a little back story being told

I know who is first in my lineup next week now (y)

Progress is progress. He is not around the corner but I think this is good.

Swing looks a lot smoother than I would have expected at this point good to see the rehabilitation is working. No matter one’s opinion on him you can’t argue his effect on golf.

Don’t care if he ever returns to professional golf, but love seeing this video as further indication that he is recovering from that horrible accident enough to live a good life for his kids.

Full six to midnight

someone sent me it and just said check this out. I was really unsure what I was about to see when I clicked the link. I must have watched that swing easily a dozen times before I did anything else.

someone sent me it and just said check this out. I was really unsure what I was about to see when I clicked the link. I must have watched that swing easily a dozen times before I did anything else.

All joking aside, just looked like someone who at least is giving it a try. Here’s hoping it’s slow and steady from here on out.

I am genuinely stoked about that 3 second video. Best pro golf Sunday in quite some time

Anyone else hearing rumors about him possibly teeing it up in the Father / son tournament next month?

Anyone else hearing rumors about him possibly teeing it up in the Father / son tournament next month?

supposedly they are holding a spot for him.

Back