The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Nope, I get turned away every time as my whole family is in law enforcement, judges or attorneys practically. The prosecutor would love me, but for some reason the defendants don't want me there. :D

Yet - you've appointed yourself as Tiger's judge and jury here.

Spoiler

Sure you're finished with the thread? :rofl:

You accused a man of drug abuse and domestic absuse with absolutely no proof of either one. Forget the accusation about the fair. There has been talk about that after an article was published last week.

But its clear that your hatred for him is overpowering your clear thinking. YOu have convicted him of god knows what before having any evidence. You said you saw things on two websites and someone asked for those. Drug abuse because he took pain killers. You immediately assume its from his knee surgery a year ago.

I took a pain killer last week, and I had surgery 15 years ago. The two pills were not related. Could he possibly have had an injury between now and then that was not made public? Of course he could.

And as for the defense not wanting you, I cant imagine why not, when you seem to make snap decisions before any evidence has been presented.

Wow. What does one say the intereptation of the statement......? Nothing is probably best.

Nope, I get turned away every time as my whole family is in law enforcement, judges or attorneys practically. The prosecutor would love me, but for some reason the defendants don't want me there. :D

Good for the defendants:D

Defendants certainly dont want some making up their mind BEFORE all the facts have been heard.

Defendants certainly dont want some making up their mind BEFORE all the facts have been heard.

Problem is,we will never know what really happened that night.I'm curious,but won't lose any sleep by not knowing.What happens in his life is his and none of my concern.

He is Tiger Woods the best golfer of all times and will always be in the limelight whether he wants it or not.Shame so many need to know everything that goes on in a celebrities life

I just hope this doesn't lead to calls for an asterisk by his name in the golf record books...this really has nothing to do with golf and is only news because he is possibly the most famous/recognizable athlete in the world. Whatever happened that night (which I admit we may never know) doesn't change what that man can with a golf club and what he has done for the game.

I really like Tiger. I hope he wins 30 majors. I think the media has been waiting with baited breath for him to do something so they can line their pockets off of someone's misery. I get tired of seeing his temper on the course, but in the great scheme of life, that is a small thing. I can honestly say that I am a Tiger Fan.

Tiger update

Tiger update

Has there been any new information released today? I havent been able to find any new updates online today.

I like watching good golf being played, and there is no doubt in my mind that Tiger plays great golf. In that respect, Tiger is a favorite of mine to watch, but he is not my favorite golfer. Maybe #5 on my list of which some are dead. As for this non golfing incident, I could care less one way or another. That is, as long as it does not cause his golf "mental" game any harm.

His private life is just that. Besides I don't think the news media, even if they had all the facts, could/would report them accurately.

A couple questions. One specifically for JB or someone else who resides in Florida.

First if I was accused of anything that I knew for 100% was false I would be filing a lawsuit against the accuser. Not that a lawsuit would make the public change their minds or change their thinking. I would think both Tiger and his "mistress" would be pursuing legal action against The Enquirer.

Second (and this is for JB or a FL resident) are police reports not public record in FL? So regardless of what he comes out and publically says the police report will be released. And how is he getting out of talking to the police to get his side of the story? I know in Ohio they are in the hospital talking to you. The only people I've heard of getting away with not talking to the police were either dead or in a coma.

A couple questions. One specifically for JB or someone else who resides in Florida.

First if I was accused of anything that I knew for 100% was false I would be filing a lawsuit against the accuser. Not that a lawsuit would make the public change their minds or change their thinking. I would think both Tiger and his "mistress" would be pursuing legal action against The Enquirer.

Second (and this is for JB or a FL resident) are police reports not public record in FL? So regardless of what he comes out and publically says the police report will be released. And how is he getting out of talking to the police to get his side of the story? I know in Ohio they are in the hospital talking to you. The only people I've heard of getting away with not talking to the police were either dead or in a coma.

Nobody bothers to sue the Enquirer anymore. Its not worth the hassle. most believe it as bogus and a news source that does no fact checking. Sure they have been right, but not checking facts leads to being wrong a whole lot.

Reports are public record. As for getting out of talking to the police. That is his right to remain silent. By law all he has to do is give license, registration, and proof of insurance. I love everybody piling on and saying "if it were a common person, he would have to talk to the police." BULLCARP. By law, he does not have to, nor do you in a traffic incident.

Reports are public record. As for getting out of talking to the police. That is his right to remain silent. By law all he has to do is give license, registration, and proof of insurance. I love everybody piling on and saying "if it were a common person, he would have to talk to the police." BULLCARP. By law, he does not have to, nor do you in a traffic incident.

I was always under the impression that you HAD to give your statement but I guess it could be self-incriminating. Thanks.

bogey,
Its not you, its everywhere. Every person keeps saying "because hes tiger woods, hes getting out of talking". That is absolutely not true.

I really have no care about this whole thing. But one thing that still gets me is this. If there was not a report published by a non-credible source that Tiger was having an affair, would anybody be talking about this? Sure some, about his health, but people are jumping in and convicting a guy and most of it has to do with his family life based only on a report by the Enquirer.

bogey,
Its not you, its everywhere. Every person keeps saying "because hes tiger woods, hes getting out of talking". That is absolutely not true.

I really have no care about this whole thing. But one thing that still gets me is this. If there was not a report published by a non-credible source that Tiger was having an affair, would anybody be talking about this? Sure some, about his health, but people are jumping in and convicting a guy and most of it has to do with his family life based only on a report by the Enquirer.

I didn't think you were talking strictly to me. Like I said I was always under the impression that you had to talk. I heard one news story that said in FL you had so many days to talk to the police and then it was every night I seen that he was postponing his meeting with the FHP.

I had heard about his "affair" but since it seems like every athlete anymore is "running around" I just let it pass by.

bogey-

The alleged mistress has hired an attorney, Gloria Allred, and has said that she intends to sue the National Enquirer.

Based on the news reports I've read, under Florida law, an individual is not required to give a statement to the police. They must supply a driver's license, proof of insurance, and registration.

The best written article I've read so far is this one from (shockingly) GC.com:
The Tiger Woods saga is getting weirder by the day - REX HOGGARD - Golf News & Articles | Golf Channel

Harry,
That is a good article.

Oh, one other thing. The mistress, Rachel Uchitel, stated (before the accident) that she offered to take a lie detector test for the National Enquirer before the story ran, but N.E. refused and told her that it was too late and the story was already going to run.

Oh, one other thing. The mistress, Rachel Uchitel, stated (before the accident) that she offered to take a lie detector test for the National Enquirer before the story ran, but N.E. refused and told her that it was too late and the story was already going to run.

That was my point behind the whole thing. People are labeling her, and him and nobody has any idea of the truth. However she was interviewed by NE before the story and they used none of it.

The alleged mistress has hired an attorney, Gloria Allred, and has said that she intends to sue the National Enquirer.

Not quite the first choice for respectable, cool-headed counsel.

Not quite the first choice for respectable, cool-headed counsel.

I doubt that's what she was going for. Tiger will retain respectable, cool-headed.

I'm sure the alleged mistress wanted aggressive and contingency fee based.

I doubt that's what she was going for. Tiger will retain respectable, cool-headed.

I'm sure the alleged mistress wanted aggressive and contingency fee based.

And a whole lot of press conferences.

bogey-

Based on the news reports I've read, under Florida law, an individual is not required to give a statement to the police. They must supply a driver's license, proof of insurance, and registration.

The best written article I've read so far is this one from (shockingly) GC.com:
The Tiger Woods saga is getting weirder by the day - REX HOGGARD - Golf News & Articles | Golf Channel

I did not know that Harry. Thanks. I'm not saying it's all wrong (because I don't know) but that's enough proof to me that the story is a bunch of BS.

"She told officers she was in the house when she heard the accident and "came out and broke the back window with a golf club."

I think the only real question is what club did she choose?

Pretty short shot, but there was a water hazard and a tree in the way. Personally, I would go with the 60 degree lob wedge for busting out an escalade window, if I ever got the chance.

I keep on thinking what that club is worth and if it is in Tiger's current bag. It is just a golf club, but at the same time, it is not just a golf club.

Back