The Official Tiger Woods Thread

I just lit a candle for tiger .. And will let it stay lit until he returns . Golf just isn't the same without him .. I haven't even watched one tourney this year .. Yes , not even the masters . I wonder how the ratings of golf are doing ?

I just lit a candle for tiger .. And will let it stay lit until he returns . Golf just isn't the same without him .. I haven't even watched one tourney this year .. Yes , not even the masters . I wonder how the ratings of golf are doing ?
That seems a bit over the top, even for a Tiger fan?

Make sure the candle isn't near a gas stove.

That's a bit of a stretch...not watching any golf including The Masters because Tiger wasn't in the field?

Lol, that's funny MM. I'd say that the ratings are lower but they have to be coming back up, there have been some pretty good events this year with some great finishes.

Wonder if when guys got together as Jack reached this point if they talked the same about him. They had to of. I would think

Doesn't even interest me at all really .. I love watching tiger , but more important I'm all about my game . Why watch bombers when I need to follow guys that hit 255 to 260 like me . A waste of electricity for me

Nothing wrong with how you feel at all I don't find it as electrifying either and haven't watched much either.

In Jack's day, you were pretty much on the downside of your career at 35. He wasn't considered the guy to beat anymore. That was Miller, Trevino and Watson. 1980 was considered a mystical occurance, he was SI's sportsman of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess that didn't come across right. What I meant is that tiger haters make me laugh. They down play his accomplishments and call him done and say he has no future. No one here is even 5% as successful as he's been or will be. A hurt tiger is better than a superstar me so I'm not hating. I think the haters are just jealous

Traveshamockery!

[video=youtube_share;f9-huLRWFRQ]http://youtu.be/f9-huLRWFRQ[/video]

I guess that didn't come across right. What I meant is that tiger haters make me laugh. They down play his accomplishments and call him done and say he has no future. No one here is even 5% as successful as he's been or will be. A hurt tiger is better than a superstar me so I'm not hating. I think the haters are just jealous

In all honesty, how is this different than the super fan that supports the every move of an athlete regardless of treating fans like sh!t, throwing temper tantrums, lying repeatedly, getting in trouble with the law, etc (using athletes as a whole, not TW).

I have not seen anybody having any sort of what you are describing in this thread anytime recently, but we have had someone complete a shrine with the lighting of a candle and vowing off of golf until the return of his "Messiah".

The problem is that for someone like this, there cannot be a rational and objective conversation because if you are not a super fan, you are considered a "hater", which is one of the most absurd terms there is. Its an excuse from fans of any team/player that are not capable of an objective conversation.

In all honesty, how is this different than the super fan that supports the every move of an athlete regardless of treating fans like sh!t, throwing temper tantrums, lying repeatedly, getting in trouble with the law, etc (using athletes as a whole, not TW).

I have not seen anybody having any sort of what you are describing in this thread anytime recently, but we have had someone complete a shrine with the lighting of a candle and vowing off of golf until the return of his "Messiah".

The problem is that for someone like this, there cannot be a rational and objective conversation because if you are not a super fan, you are considered a "hater", which is one of the most absurd terms there is. Its an excuse from fans of any team/player that are not capable of an objective conversation.

Fanaticism by definition for sure.

Lol funny thing is, I haven't seen any so called haters in here really. All the recent comments were positive and for him so I don't get it. As for MM and his shrine.......... Well let's not try to understand it hahahaha

Well that's a little abstract but whatever floats that dudes boat. We have guys at our club that super hate. One guy openly calls him a cheating n****er . He got mad at me when I called him out for being a broke pervert when he was sticking dollars in a g-string the week before

I'm just gonna put my head down and light my Tiger candle and hope for the best

Lol funny thing is, I haven't seen any so called haters in here really. All the recent comments were positive and for him so I don't get it. As for MM and his shrine.......... Well let's not try to understand it hahahaha
Lol .. Maybe it is call the lead I work with at the mill taking its toll :)

Hey guys what's going on in here?....

Z1eIy.gif

Thought I read somewhere that he was designing one in the UAE too?

If I recall correctly that has been put on ice due money issues, global economy and that stuff.

If I recall correctly that has been put on ice due money issues, global economy and that stuff.
That is correct, the project was said to have been suspended indefinitely

Back