The Official Tiger Woods Thread

First look at Charlie Woods' golf swing in a tournament yesterday.... Amazing, of course lol

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Somehow we’ve never seen Charlie Woods swing a golf club until now and MY GOD <a href="https://t.co/wwDUb8lEcx">pic.twitter.com/wwDUb8lEcx</a></p>&mdash; Dylan Dethier (@dylan_dethier) <a href="">January 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

First look at Charlie Woods' golf swing in a tournament yesterday.... Amazing, of course lol

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Somehow we’ve never seen Charlie Woods swing a golf club until now and MY GOD <a href="https://t.co/wwDUb8lEcx">pic.twitter.com/wwDUb8lEcx</a></p>&mdash; Dylan Dethier (@dylan_dethier) <a href="">January 12, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I saw this yesterday and was blown away. Not surprised though.. Tiger is the kind of pro who knows the golf swing inside and out.. Not many better teachers out there

Dad chases Jack
Son chases Dad.

That’s awesome.

Thoughts and prayers to those other dads on the range. If your kid wasn’t listening to you before, he’s really not listening to you now haha

Dad chases Jack
Son chases Dad.

That’s awesome.

Thoughts and prayers to those other dads on the range. If your kid wasn’t listening to you before, he’s really not listening to you now haha
I can't even imagine being in the same group... oh hey look, there's a new kid and Tiger's his caddie??

Charlie's technique resembles Tiger at at age 10; nice tall address posture which promotes a relatively high swing plane.

Even par today and 2nd place finish for CW

Charlie's swing look so much Tiger. The ball just rockets out in the video. How can a 10 year look like he's hitting the ball with that much power? ?

Wow, that's super impressive to say the least. What a beautiful swing.

That kids swing is better than mine will ever be. Looks gorgeous.

Dad chases Jack
Son chases Dad.

That’s awesome.

My old course held a kids event, and one of those kids... if it were me and my dad, I would have needed an ambulance to make it out of there. Kid was flat out yelling at his dad on the range.

My old course held a kids event, and one of those kids... if it were me and my dad, I would have needed an ambulance to make it out of there. Kid was flat out yelling at his dad on the range.

Sounds like that's the last event that kid ever entered.

I just hope the kid can develop without the eternal question of “will he measure up to his dad”

Saw it too. Pretty cool and had to be intimidating to all the other kids there.

Tiger clearly needs to play in the par 3 tournament this year and have Charlie hit some shots for him.

I think we may see that happen.

I hope so anyway
That would be an incredible moment. I hope it happens. Could you imagine if Charlie hit a hole in one?

It's these kinds of moments and stories that I love where we get to see the other side of tiger woods and makes him seem much more approachable and easy to root for.

That would be an incredible moment. I hope it happens. Could you imagine if Charlie hit a hole in one?

I think the crowd would explode, and that actually would be an awesome moment for dad and son.

We’re also assuming his kid hasn’t seen the par 3 course before haha

Charlie's swing look so much Tiger. The ball just rockets out in the video. How can a 10 year look like he's hitting the ball with that much power? ?

Haha and the argument of "we're all the same" goes right out the window. Genetics is what that is.

I don't know what it is, but when tiger tinkers or changes equipment, it speaks volumes to me that he'd trust that new piece of equipment to perform. I have a feeling his standards and expectations are pretty high.

Back