The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Ok, so a 4 putt from <25' is not a great way to start the day. Where's the video of that? It has to be out there.

it was bad. his first putt was way off line, but finished about 2 1/2 feet away. he hammered it like 6 or 7 feet by. then missed come-back putt. he was pissed.

it was bad. his first putt was way off line, but finished about 2 1/2 feet away. he hammered it like 6 or 7 feet by. then missed come-back putt. he was pissed.
Not what you want to do!

View attachment 8924543Did you guys see this Putter? Wow.

F course. That putter has made more money than any in the history of the game. Very light too...iI believe somewhere in the 320 range (tthere's an article on it - or a few - on the web)

I love the way he battled back today.

Who knows what the weekend brings, but man, some serious putts dropped.
Agreed, looked like the winning tiger of old fighting back

Looks like he's got a whole mess of led tape on the bottom of Old Faithful. I have heard Scotty has had to sand it down more than once over the years to the detriment of the already-light headweight.

I have always wondered if he auctioned it off for charity, what his putter would bring in.

I just feel like saying:

I just saw this video on golf channel, I don't think I had seen it before, Has Curtis ever been asked about what he thinks now after his career???

He doesn't often do well on part 71 tracks does he.

I can imagine he would be a MASSIVE ratings booster for the Olympics, so will be interesting to see if he can grind out a spot. Kuchar is even trying to get back there.

Tiger skipping next weeks API at Bay Hill.

I just saw this video on golf channel, I don't think I had seen it before, Has Curtis ever been asked about what he thinks now after his career???

I don't even know what to say about that. I'd say it was rather presumptuous, even then, to imply he wouldn't be as successful as he wanted to be. I mean, Tuger didn't exactly have an "average" amateur career.

Unfortunate. He skipped last year because of injury. Was hoping he'd be there this year and I'd get to follow him a little bit.

I wonder what his schedule will be leading up to the Masters. I wonder if this is part of the plan or is dictated by health concerns / reasons with his back. He has had so much success on this course, it will be sad not to see him play there.

Tiger questionable for the Players... we'll know for sure tomorrow 5pm

Tiger's out for the Players. Looks like the back is acting up again.

Bummer

Red Alert!!! Not good!!

Wow...

This sucks. Just gotta trust that he knows best and is gearing up to make a run at another back to back Masters performance.

I hope he heals up quick, a healthy or healthier tiger is good for golf

Watching this re-run of Tiger at the Valspar, it's got me wonderin' how this disease plays into his run at the record books.

Gold Medal run is likely out of touch for number of reasons.
Masters repeat is up in the air.
PGA wins record should be effected by it as well.

Golf icons Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson will return for the second edition of The Match, joined by two of the NFL’s greatest players of all time in Peyton Manning and Tom Brady for a two-on-two live golf competition called The Match: Champions for Charity, with all donations and fundraising to benefit COVID-19 relief.

Turner Sports has confirmed that the event will air live on TNT, planned for next month, with details on the specific date, venue and charitable causes to be announced in the coming weeks

Golf icons Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson will return for the second edition of The Match, joined by two of the NFL’s greatest players of all time in Peyton Manning and Tom Brady for a two-on-two live golf competition called The Match: Champions for Charity, with all donations and fundraising to benefit COVID-19 relief.

Turner Sports has confirmed that the event will air live on TNT, planned for next month, with details on the specific date, venue and charitable causes to be announced in the coming weeks

Here ya go Mward.

Back