The Official "What is Porch Meat Thread"

TheGasman

I Like to Party
Reaction score
Handicap
Alright, its time we get to the bottom of this porch meat phenomenon. Since Clam seems to be keeping it a secret, I figured we could come to our own conclusion.
Could it be...
Spoiler
photo_8614_-1x630_0.jpg

"Eat one of these, huff a little glue and drink a beer. "

Ok this is officially the weirdest thread title ever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think it's a great thread gasman, and better yet, i think it's amazing just how much this "porch meat" has been on your mind since clam came along.

here's my predictions:

Spoiler
a96711_reindeer.jpg

or

Spoiler
a96711_porkbrains.jpg

I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

this new member, clam fist, was talking about eating porch meat (i think it was in his introduction) and gasman's been curious ever since.

this new member, clam fist, was talking about eating porch meat (i think it was in his introduction) and gasman's been curious ever since.

ok, whatever it is I dont want any already. But that cat food reminds me of District 9 when dude man starts turning into a pron or whatever they called them. haha

ok, whatever it is I dont want any already. But that cat food reminds me of District 9 when dude man starts turning into a pron or whatever they called them. haha

lol, so true! that's a great movie and i think it's prawn (like a shrimp to us)

lol its official now! come on clam fist fess up, we need to know!

could this be it???

Spoiler
potted-meat.jpg

It was actually porch beef. It changed to porch meat later on. Porch beef is in the Urban Dictionary. I vote that he takes a picture of one of these mystery tins.

hahaha...I missed the porch meat. sounds kind of frightening. and I loved District 9!

pork brains in milk...YUM

Is this a meat product?

Spoiler
Spotted_Dick475.jpg

Is this a meat product?

Spoiler
Spotted_Dick475.jpg

Perhaps not, but I know someone that certainly suffers from that affliction. Based on his attitude anyway.

Perhaps not, but I know someone that certainly suffers from that affliction. Based on his attitude anyway.
Haha, I have an idea of who that is.

They make topical creams for that sort of thing.

bwahaha! LMAO gasman! i've had so much fun today, surfing the internet, looking for random canned meats! i've found some scary stuff!

This is the best canned meat ever.

baconspam.jpg

This is the best canned meat ever.

baconspam.jpg
Do they really need to tell us its Hormel bacon on the can? I think I could put two and two together.

I posted this one in the original thread.
Unicorn_meat-thumb-550x414-37554.jpg

Nothing is sacred anymore. I am pretty sure no celebrity has ever eaten this before.
334_Copy_2_of_HPIM0351.JPG

Wow! How can I possibly tell you folks and spoil the fun.

oh my! that was brutal! funny yes but brutal! :D

Back