The One Yard Fairway

Forever, but Tyrell is my hero. His self snark is absolutely growing on me

Probably take me a couple balls :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: More like how many days would it take me

Seeing them hit a few beyond the fence makes me realize that I am not a terrible driver...

I would never hit that fairway, though. Never.

European Tour is so much more fun. That was a great watch.

I could be there for a week and likely never get one to hit and stay on with a wedge let alone a driver

That fact they landed multiple drives on that strip is ridiculous. The banter as it was going was pretty hilarious too!

At least a million balls for me! lol

I think I could do it on 1....do dribbles just past the tees count?

I'd hit a driver and it'd make it about a foot off the ground for me to have a reasonable chance, unless it was pure luck... looking at the offline numbers from the sim recently, I was never within 1 yard offline

With that setup no chance 🤯. Give me a funnel net of sorts 5 yds on each side maybe 50 😁

Probably not happening unless I get lucky!

Hahaha, that is fantastic! Thanks for sharing, Dan!

It's amazing how bad they were missing when they were trying so hard for something so difficult. And really incredible that hatton pulled it off.

Great stuff hahaha - How many balls would it take you?
There haven't been enough balls made in the whole history of balls being made for me to hit that. If it happened, it would be pure luck.

The Euro/DP World Tour sure does put out some funny, entertaining stuff. Tyrrell's sense of humor is so underrated.

Super impressive, and looks like they had some fun

I liked how Rory was like "I'll be here all night" and Tyrell was like "have fun I'm going home"

I’d love to be able to golf with Tyrrell.

Also that was definitely not normal fairway length cut grass for them. Last time they all saw fairways cut that long was on a muni when they were 5 years old.

I’m still trying…

Loved the banter, especially when Collin missed the track and Rory said they might have a chance this weekend

I could be there all week and still need all the luck just to get a ball to make contact with that strip of fairway, never mind actually land and stay on it :ROFLMAO:

Back