The One Yard Fairway

That was absolutely incredible. I like how both Collin and Rory referenced the anger management class 😂

That was fun! I loved when Tyrell says to Colin "throw it! it doesn't make you a bad person" hahahahaha

Could I do it? Probably not
Having a guy like that in a competition like this is AMAZING. Always going to get great one liners.

What's funny, is, Tyrell wasn't the angriest of the bunch. CK was.

Ugh these guys do more content for the DP World Tour than they do for the PGA Tour. Where is the marketing/social media team?!?!?!!

Having a guy like that in a competition like this is AMAZING. Always going to get great one liners.

What's funny, is, Tyrell wasn't the angriest of the bunch. CK was.
Which is great because we don't normally see that side of him

Infinity and beyond. Unless it was trying to hit a sand trap one yard wide - I could do that no problem.

I don't think I could do it haha.

I love how they are aiming for quite literally the smallest target possible, and they still manage to hit some off of the track.

Awesome.

Also, never. I would never even hit the grass and I would die on that drag strip.

Days and days, and thousands of balls, and still not gonna happen!

Which has better odds - this or a hole in one on a 180 yard hole?

Which has better odds - this or a hole in one on a 180 yard hole?
This. Hole in one has a very small target in terms of depth and length. This target was 8.5 times wider, and infinitely longer.

It wouldn't happen because of skill, so I guess it depends on how lucky I was that day.

yeah, I could hit balls at it all year with a driver and never do it.

With a putter and only going 10', I'll only need 1 ball

Probably two swings. One to just gauge the wind.

We're doing this in real life Dean, not on Tiger Woods golf hahaha

Tiger Woods Golf it would be 1 swing. Just start mashing that X button to get the spin right.

Give me a large bucket. I'll hit that ribbon. 🤞

Zero chance…. Zero chance I hit the yard of grass… and definitely not on the fly

1642791978429.gif

well that was fascinating. I LOVVVVVE Tyrrell Hatton..... "It doesnt make you a bad person." -to Morikawa's aggravation and club swinging frustration.

It just always seems to me like the Euro Tour (sorry) DP World Tour's content is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than the PGA Tour's

Maybe if it bounced off the walls just right and came to a stop on it.

Back