The Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf [SPOILERS]

Gooo fowler

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Fowler about to shoot 68 with over half his round during the worst of the weather....impressive!

Fowler about to shoot 68 with over half his round during the worst of the weather....impressive!

I agree. Very impressive round by Rickie. Dustin Johnson also looking good so far also. Hope he hangs in there on his second nine.

Way to go, Rickie! Anything under par is brilliant today.

Fowlers round is impressive but we all know he doesnt work on Sundays. I wanna see DJ win!

Fowlers round is impressive but we all know he doesnt work on Sundays. I wanna see DJ win!

Speaking of guys that dont work on Sunday.

Sorry if I skimmed and missed this or if my eyes are just deceiving me but it looks like Fowler may have graphite shafts in his irons. Anyone confirm or deny?

Sorry if I skimmed and missed this or if my eyes are just deceiving me but it looks like Fowler may have graphite shafts in his irons. Anyone confirm or deny?

Last survey I saw, that he did not.

Maybe if it rains tomorrow and fowler has a shot, the white will cover his constant reminder of Sunday, and he'll pull it out.

I love Sergio's adidas red on white staff bag.

Way to go Fowler, that was an impressive round of golf.

I'm over Tom Watson.

Phil's such a faker! He's a bastard in real life.

Why do you hate America so much? Watson is an institution. You are grumpy because Phil sucks and is getting old and he's a ghost at the Open and he'll never be a grand slammer (and I'm not talking about the breakfast).

Have you had your coffee today?

I just backed up my DVR to his approach on 18, there was a good closeup of the iron after the shot and it is NOT graphite.

Yeah it is too bad they don't or can't have a weather delay or bad weather day for the majors. I'd look at the radar and do a shotgun start to give all the players similar conditions.

That's the luck of the draw. This isn't your Saturday scramble and weather is always unpredictable.

Why do you hate America so much? Watson is an institution. You are grumpy because Phil sucks and is getting old and he's a ghost at the Open and he'll never be a grand slammer (and I'm not talking about the breakfast).

Have you had your coffee today?

Says the shameless fan of the guy that is home playing video games. :alien:
But your right, he is so anti patriotic, its scary.
Maybe he did not like what the real TW said to the other TW...hehe

I was beginning to wonder if Scott even made the trip?!?!?! I hadn't heard or seen of him til this morning. I also like the gear Rickie's got going today.

Rickie seems to be playing pretty darn well... I'm watching the "international view" from the DirecTV mix. So I haven't seen Dustin Johnson in a bit. He seems to be having a decent round as well? Dare I say contending?

I think he looks like a flower bed or a woman in a sun dress, I can't decide.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't realize that mix was going on.

Davis Love III is really playing good golf this year. According to him its because he "kicked that habit"...That is a funny commercial.

Wow DJ makes a bomb!

I saw steel, looked like Dynamic Gold stickers.

Lehman, Watson, DLIII, MAJ, DC....What is experience has its advantges in weather conditions.

Whats going on for $200 Alex.

Davis Love III is really playing good golf this year. According to him its because he "kicked that habit"...That is a funny commercial.

He has been playing great golf...great to see he is a class act.

Im going to go out on a limb and say that the the complete demise of golf in the US is a little blown out of proportion. Hmmmm.

Says the shameless fan of the guy that is home playing video games. :alien:
But your right, he is so anti patriotic, its scary.
Maybe he did not like what the real TW said to the other TW...hehe

Shameless? Why bring him into this conversation? TC is always taking shots at Tiger, I think it's only fair.

Is the pressure getting to Rory? From the leaderboard it looks like he took a tumble, play poor or bad breaks?

Im going to go out on a limb and say that the the complete demise of golf in the US is a little blown out of proportion. Hmmmm.

That is funny and on their home turf, their favorite weather and their OPEN!

Why do they keep showing Phil???? I can't believe they keep talking about him and showing him. He's going backwards. It's an outrage!!!! :alien:

Back