The Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf [SPOILERS]

I think I just saw Ahh2Fly on TV

Sergio needs to start dropping some putts. He's hanging around though at even and only 4 back.

Yeah i'm done I think in this contest:

McDowell at +5
Fisher at +4
Els at +8
Jacobsen Even is my only saving grace!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Finally! And it was a bomb! Nice one, Sergio,

Fowler rolls in a bomb on 15 to get to even...lurking.

Another by Sergio. To -2 now and two shots back.

Another by Sergio. To -2 now and two shots back.

I'd pull for Sergio to get his first Major this weekend. Good to seem him playing well before moving day!

I just can't get enough Miguel! Hope he sticks around all weekend.

You can count me out of the winning... good luck to everyone else!

Could moving day get any better for tomorrow?
Lots of big names in the mix. Tons of players with in reach.
Awesome weekend of golf upcoming.

Could moving day get any better for tomorrow?
Lots of big names in the mix. Tons of players with in reach.
Awesome weekend of golf upcoming.
And the conditions are supposed to be abysmal. Should be a great weekend.

I really hope the cut moves to +4

Even if the cut line moves to +4, I don't think that's going to help Luke Donald, putting it in the greenside bunker on 17 and having no play whatsoever pretty much sealed it, he's not making the cut.

Rule #1 of playing a bunker shot out the opposite way of the hole...get the ball OUT of the bunker. I'm talking to you Luke Donald.

His 2nd bunker shot was pretty good though.

Donald is going to need a minor miracle at this point. Gut feeling said he would not make the cut this week.

would love to see rory and ricky paired together again tomorrow. They are exciting to watch and if they get on a run together, I dont think there could be a better situation for golf.

Rory's in a good spot going into the weekend, I still think he struggles, but I'm starting to look more and more incorrect. So much for my Westwood pick....TC, you were right, he ain't winning no major...he sucks. Freddie Jac my darkhorse pick is doing alright though.

Hope it does go to +4 so my full team are in for the weekend, can't see it though sadly

#1 in the world...and he's gonna miss the cut. That's what happens when I pick em'. You Morgan cup guys...I'm open to bribes if you want me to pick the other team.

Rory's in a good spot going into the weekend, I still think he struggles, but I'm starting to look more and more incorrect. So much for my Westwood pick....TC, you were right, he ain't winning no major...he sucks. Freddie Jac my darkhorse pick is doing alright though.
Westwood is becoming Monty 2.0

Westwood is becoming Monty 2.0

Damn....good point. Poor Westy, got his teeth fixed for no reason.

Skimmers...I said that this morning.

I love people trying to make the argument that Donald is still the hottest golfer in the world. Dude just missed the cut in the major. Not all that en fuego.

Back