The Payne’s Valley Cup

I'm guessing Gary's favorite book is 'The Lorax'

Rory loves him some...

Man there are more folks following these four around than we’re allowed at the US Open?!?

Lots of media outlets. It's fun to be on that list.

Hahah. He is bordering on clown show at this point
I’m not sure if this was teed up that way for the viewers, but some of the stuff these guys were chatting about...

this was fun to watch, the course looks awesome. I like the 19th hole but I dont get it. I didnt see a bar?

I want Johnny Morris to adopt me
View attachment 8964886

Hes a REALLY nice guy. Iv met him while playing Top of the Rock several years ago right when Ozarks National and Mountain Top was just breaking ground and RIGHT after the sinkhole happened. It was funny.....I go "Mr, Morris, you have created a golf mecca here in the Ozarks. Incredible." he goes...*after looking around on the ground* "yeah....im finally getting some grass to grow around here"

lol then we proceeded to talk for about 15 minutes about several topics not even golf related. After that, I was a total fan.

1.jpeg

Hes a REALLY nice guy. Iv met him while playing Top of the Rock several years ago right when Ozarks National and Mountain Top was just breaking ground and RIGHT after the sinkhole happened. It was funny.....I go "Mr, Morris, you have created a golf mecca here in the Ozarks. Incredible." he goes...*after looking around on the ground* "yeah....im finally getting some grass to grow around here"

lol then we proceeded to talk for about 15 minutes about several topics not even golf related. After that, I was a total fan.

View attachment 8964910
He truly is creating a golf Mecca. It’s the most under appreciated area of golf going right now imo.

I've had Cedar Creek lodge on my bucker list for a while, I think this just seals the deal. I do think the constant refrain that "the great thing is it's a public course and anyone can play it" is a bit of a stretch at $225 a round. They should call it what it is: a premium resort course.

View attachment 8964910

It's amazing. I literally share zero interests with the guy, except for golf. And that's good enough. (y)

He truly is creating a golf Mecca. It’s the most under appreciated area of golf going right now imo.

Can TOTALLY agree to this.

It's amazing. I literally share zero interests with the guy, except for golf. And that's good enough. (y)

Hes got you covered here. Trust me

I would love orally love to go to Bass Pro with you Rob :ROFLMAO:

Really enjoyed that. Beautiful looking course.

They have some crazy good stay and play for other courses at the lodge. I'm sure it's a matter of time for this one to be added.

Ozarks
Mountain Top
Buffalo Ridge
Top of the Rock

who's the THPer that would demand to walk this course (I ask looking at the MASSIVE backdrop on the 18th) haha

johnny morris was saying it could be walked...

This is a trip I'm going to have to make happen very soon. I thought that course looked pretty awesome (even though I'd struggle to pay that much) but it sounds like a great area for a golf trip.

It looks like an amazing resort course. I enjoyed the course and the scenery more than the golf.

Watching some highlights from yesterday, we need more JT in these types of events. His banter and demeanor is so enjoyable in these situations.

Back