xThor

AnimeGods 神 | GolfTec Experience | TravisMathew
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This is the second time that I have picked up a box of peaches from ThePeachTruck.com during one of their tours. They seem to be pretty popular around here, and for good reason. I’ve had good luck with the quality in these two batches so far, and the taste is fantastic.

Has anyone else ordered from them before? (If not, I recommend it!)

Here is yesterday’s batch:

D367E2EF-3CC9-4AF6-9AA3-835D685CD3A6.jpeg

no. but I thought i'd reply as there aren't many opportunities for The Presidents of the United States of America gifs.

tumblr_nknb3sE3Iw1tc8ek2o2_400.gif

no. but I thought i'd reply as there aren't many opportunities for a Presidents of the United States of America gifs.

My wife said I was crazy, as i was singing that while placing them from the box to the counter :LOL:

Damn & I love peaches too! Gotta order some of these ;)

Love peaches, but I have no idea what to do with them when I buy them like this.

It's sad I know. My mom would be so embarrassed.

I've gotten them before, would also recommend! Just plan to give some out & have some recipes ready to use them up haha. Peach cobbler >>>>

When we can't locally grown peaches, we order from J. Durbin Farms. Chilton County, AL peaches are fantastic.

Sad face this year, as I've cut out fruit.

This is the second time that I have picked up a box of peaches from ThePeachTruck.com during one of their tours. They seem to be pretty popular around here, and for good reason. I’ve had good luck with the quality in these two batches so far, and the taste is fantastic.

Has anyone else ordered from them before? (If not, I recommend it!)

Here is yesterday’s batch:

View attachment 9016837
I'm telling my wife about these Neil. She and the kids love peaches!

My wife and I could never eat all of those before they went bad. Do you can them? The house I just moved into has 2 peach trees in the back yard. By the looks of it, we are going to have more peaches than we’ll know what to do with. I think we are going to learn how to can fruit.

Love peaches, but I have no idea what to do with them when I buy them like this.

It's sad I know. My mom would be so embarrassed.
Cobbler! I think that's the obvious answer. One of the ladies on the forum I recall reading that she she cut up and freeze for smoothies that's another great idea. You could do peach infused vodka for dinner drinks as well. Freeze up pieces and put them in your sangria. Grill some peaches then put ice cream, honey and cinnamon on them for a dessert.

Oh gosh... So many things to do.

My wife and I could never eat all of those before they went bad. Do you can them? The house I just moved into has 2 peach trees in the back yard. By the looks of it, we are going to have more peaches than we’ll know what to do with. I think we are going to learn how to can fruit.
Yes you can. I don't do any canning but I know my mom does with all sorts of things both fruits and vegetables. You can always find stuff to do with them, another option is trade some peaches for other people stuff at a farmers market maybe? Or if you have friends that do other growing do some peaches for other veggies or eggs or whatever.

Cobbler! I think that's the obvious answer. One of the ladies on the forum I recall reading that she she cut up and freeze for smoothies that's another great idea. You could do peach infused vodka for dinner drinks as well. Freeze up pieces and put them in your sangria. Grill some peaches then put ice cream, honey and cinnamon on them for a dessert.

Oh gosh... So many things to do.
Definitely peach ice cream and cobbler. And beach mocktails. Those are proof we are loved.

Back