NEWS The Penny Candle Company

picked up a couple (Hideaway and First snow).

They should be arriving tomorrow, happy to help support someone who has done so much for me and a lot of other THPers! Thank you Penny!!

I ordered a few candles from her last week including the Hideaway! Should be here Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered! Still available on the website!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received mine this week. It’s a high quality product and I love having a Hideaway reminder

And ordered- snagged two of them.

I ordered some of the Christmas Tree a few weeks ago. Quality and sent are perfect. Can’t do the Hideaway. I have a thing that I can’t have any golf related products from a course/event I haven’t attended/been in. I may never smell the aroma of the Hideaway, but then again I may!

need a mule drinking buddy?
yeeeeeah!

But the blueberry vodka lemonade may be FTW! Im honestly pumped about Penny’s candles because of that.

I bet if we went back, there'd be another THP win. #HotTake
I'm undefeated against Callaway employees. Just sayin'...

My Hideaway candle showed up today and even just taking the lid off it smells great! Plus it's a pretty awesome reminder of one of the best weeks ever.

My Hideaway candle showed up today and even just taking the lid off it smells great! Plus it's a pretty awesome reminder of one of the best weeks ever.
Mine did as well. I could smell the candle as soon as I opened the cardboard box. I am wrapping mine to give the the Mrs on Christmas.

Order placed. These sound amazing. Order the spa also. Think my wife will love these.

Notification came in this morning that my order shipped. Looking forward to getting them in early next week.

Hideaway ordered!

Mine showed up last night. And its fantastic

My candle arrived yesterday. The Grandaddy candle had a home with me the moment it was released and it smells awesome! Definitely about to place another order and purchase a few as gifts. I hope THP’ers clear out Penny’s inventory completely. She’s an amazing human being.

Back