NEWS The Penny Candle Company

I gave my wife the Hideaway candle for Christmas & at first stated the smell was to strong. Funny that candle was gone within the first two weeks & had the house smelling fantastic.
Hands down a quality purchase for those looking for candles!

Funny seeing this thread bumped - I just blew out my candle. I’m going to see what other options I can get to support a great small business

I gave my wife the Hideaway candle for Christmas & at first stated the smell was to strong. Funny that candle was gone within the first two weeks & had the house smelling fantastic.
Hands down a quality purchase for those looking for candles!
It’s a great and unique smell. I need moooooore! 😃

Arrived in less than 2 days!! Great customer service... thank you Penny!!
f0c081240d8afbd55c9e9c6be94b59b0.jpg

Saw an instagram post that caught my attention and placed an order with Penny. Finally going to get that good Hideaway scent as well!

Saw an instagram post that caught my attention and placed an order with Penny. Finally going to get that good Hideaway scent as well!
It smells glorious!

That birthday candle has my attention. #noshameinmycandlegame

Arrived in less than 2 days!! Great customer service... thank you Penny!!
f0c081240d8afbd55c9e9c6be94b59b0.jpg
It’s my favorite scent of them all and my wife loves it. The match kit is a nice touch too!

Funny to see this bumped. I actually burn candles while I work now that I work from home and I’ve been exclusively using these. One scent was a no go with the wife but the other four are a go. And I’ve burned one entirely and another is close. So it’s almost reorder time.

First time order here! Loving the scents from just sniffing. Will definitely light up The Hideaway first!

5B3CB417-1893-4A2D-86FF-898AFBB0BF2E.jpeg

First time order here! Loving the scents from just sniffing. Will definitely light up The Hideaway first!

View attachment 8963789
The Hideaway scent is so good.. My wife has been using it a bunch so our living room constantly has that amazing smell!!

The Hideaway scent is so good.. My wife has been using it a bunch so our living room constantly has that amazing smell!!
One of the best candles we've ever bought

One of the best candles we've ever bought
My wife loves candles and really likes the scent of this one. I showed her the website and she's already placing another order. At least the house will smell amazing!!

Hey recent Grandaddy alum’s, you might like this.

The Hideaway candle. It’s amazing, we get a new one every year. Penny is the best.

The Hideaway candle. It’s amazing, we get a new one every year. Penny is the best.
Thanks for the heads up. I have somehow never seen these before. Purchase made.

I got the wife a seasonal subscription for Christmas this year after purchasing a bunch individually over the last couple years. We have a candle coming every month :)

I ordered 2 of the blueberry lemonades as well as a few others. They are sitting at my folks house in Oregon, will grab them next time I head up as we had to cancel holiday trip due to the weather.

I get why it’s not still named The Hideaway but I love that the description is still the same! These candles are soo good!

That is one of the best smelling candles ever 🔥

Back