NEWS The Penny Candle Company

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that follow The Grandaddy each year, you know that Penny from Callaway is an important part of it. She helps THPers tremendously throughout the process and this year she presented each participant with a Grandaddy Candle that has the scent of the iconic drink at the Hideaway.

Penny started her own candle company with each one being hand poured and we hope THPers jump in and support her endeavor. I wouldn't say this if the product was not fantastic, and it is. There are a number of scents, but the Hideaway Candle is BACK IN STOCK!

You can find the info on her site below and order straight from there. The Hideaway needs to sell out quickly :ROFLMAO:

• Admin
Love the Hideaway description.

IMG_9225.PNG

Ordered one. The description is perfect.

This is one way to experience the Grandaddy from afar! I have some Hideaway headed my way.

I think my Hideaway candle should be showing up today. Penny is definitely someone that we should be supporting, she's a heck of a person!

What a great thing from Penny. Nice scents on some of the others so I had to order some....

Glad I grabbed one last week. Should arrive Wednesday. Looking forward to checking out some other scents as well, but had to have this one.

I love the sign behind the pic, even though it also hurts. Hahahaha

I’m in!

I’ve got one on the way!

I love the sign behind the pic, even though it also hurts. Hahahaha

I’m in!

That was from the Live Update Thread. Johhny created that upon his arrival for the team.

My wife absolutely loves the candle we got from Penny. She almost burned our house down with a candle years ago so now they are only allowed on the back porch. We were shown the candles the first night at Callaway HQ, I thought I had forgotten to grab one and was glad that we got them when we got off the bus at the end.

And it's sold out....again....

That was from the Live Update Thread. Johhny created that upon his arrival for the team.
Long live JRod. He’s a ******* legend!

I got two, sorry, not sorry. Hahaha

Me two, lol, figured if i bough the Hideway for my office, i would get Spa Day for the wife

Buy a damn candle!!!! not only do they smell amazing, but it's a great value and you are supporting an amazing person who helps make dreams come true.

Several are on the way. I was and am happy to support someone so integral to the Grandaddy.

Sold out yet again. She needs to make a lot more (y)

Penny is an amazing lady. Nothing but kind words for her. The candle we received has a wonderful aroma.

I bought a few for the girls stockings!! Thanks Penny!

I am not a big candle guy. Like perfumes and such, they make me nauseous. Penny's candle is a different story. Smells great. My wife really likes it. She was burning it for a bit yesterday. Wasn't overpowering at all. Really nice. My wife wants to order more.

Nice! Hideaway on the way!

Back