The Perfect Breakfast Sandwich

Mcgriddle is trying too hard... I like the McMuffin but bagel is killer too. Croissants are better breads to have as breakfast Sammy.

Croissant with egg, bacon, gruyere, and an onion jam. A little French place in my old neighborhood used to make these and they were the best I have ever had. Served with cantaloupe as a side.

I have 2 categories for this 1 being some sort of fried chicken sandwich and then everything else.
For the latter category, my favorite is a good egg bagel lightly toasted, Taylor ham, over medium egg and yellow American cheese with salt/pepper/ketchup.
For fried chicken, I’d imagine if Popeyes made a breakfast version of their chicken sandwich(I’ve actually done this in my younger days using their biscuits with spicy chicken tenders, an over easy egg I added myself and some of their Cajun fries along with a dash of Tapatio) that might be something special.

A jalapeño cheddar bagel with a 1/4 pound burger patty, cheddar cheese, a fried egg, bacon, well-done hash browns and ketchup.

I am a country boy, so I don't do "sandwich" for breakfast, I do a real breakfast. Defined = a sandwich is not breakfast. :cool:

Back