The Perfect Masters Dinner Menu

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show with guest JB. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. What is the perfect Masters dinner menu?

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, there are a number of topics that were too good to pass up, as we are just one week from the 2021 Masters. We often ponder what the perfect Masters dinner menu would be. The two discuss this and a whole lot more.

Untitled-9-1024x692.jpg

Episode 29 is here and Dan and his guest JB discuss the following topics.

The Masters with no par 3 contest
The Perfect Masters Dinner
Forgiveness in Golf Clubs
Something Fun is Coming to THP Live

You can listen to the show here, Apple Podcasts or of course anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode.

Continue reading...

I dunno, but if we're using the word perfect to describe it, there'd better be bacon somewhere.

Thanks to @Canadan for having me on the show this week. That was a ton of fun and we covered a lot and seriously went Off Course a few times.

Looking forward to diving into this one on my drive this morning!

Too many teasers only 5 minutes in! Love the passion for St. Jude’s and can’t wait to see the shafts those lucky Ben Hogan / UST Mamiya experience THPers are getting!

I haven't seen these shafts but I want them so hard.

Virtual PGA Show direct from the Tech Studio?! Oh my... did I hear 9 cameras?? Also I’m going 2 birds 1 stone with this GIF. That JB Masters dinner sounds AMAZING! A bit intimidating, but amazing nonetheless.

Virtual PGA Show direct from the Tech Studio?! Oh my... did I hear 9 cameras?? Also I’m going 2 birds 1 stone with this GIF. That JB Masters dinner sounds AMAZING! A bit intimidating, but amazing nonetheless.

We aren't saying virtual PGA show...But we are saying a whole lot of fun, access and content LIVE.

We aren't saying virtual PGA show...But we are saying a whole lot of fun, access and content LIVE.
The GIF still stands! Looking forward to the awesome content, insight, and equipment!

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
A fry station 🤣 with a gravy fountain I love it!

Wait.. @Canadan is a +4 now? When's he joining the Korn Ferry Tour? Also I want more strokes!

@Canadan if you bring your own clubs to Top Golf do you also bring your own putter to Mini Golf?
haha no, how are those even remotely comparable?

yeah, basically, it's the kind of stuff that dreams are made from.

I picture it with a small table for toppings, where you can add your curds, bacon and the other 4 four groups.

New LiveStream sounds amazing with @JB hitting clubs all day long. #Theragun FTW

If we are going to go the perfect masters dinner. I am a huge fan of Chinese/Taiwanese food having lived there a bit.

So the meal would need to include Beef noodle soup. This may be one of the best things on the whole damn planet..

1604068954307.png

But! it must have knife cut noodles.

Also, I love bread puddling but the idea of it being made out of donuts sounds way way too sweet... The best bread pudding is made with sour dough... Cinnamon rolls could work. As long as they are sour dough. Just saying..

Just finished listening and it was another great episode. I actually picked out about 4 teasers, which is fantastic.

If we are going to go the perfect masters dinner. I am a huge fan of Chinese/Taiwanese food having lived there a bit.

So the meal would need to include Beef noodle soup. This may be one of the best things on the whole damn planet..

View attachment 8971697

But! it must have knife cut noodles.

My unique example in the show definitely usually features some Asian flair.

@JB what was the Cape Cod bread pudding spot?

My unique example in the show definitely usually features some Asian flair.

Yeah. When most think Asian they almost universally go sushi or Japanese fusion. Chinese food has some amazing flavors and variety.

@JB what was the Cape Cod bread pudding spot?

It was called Y'alls. I am not sure it is there anymore, but it was the best I had ever had.

Yeah. When most think Asian they almost universally go sushi or Japanese fusion. Chinese food has some amazing flavors and variety.

Im not sure if you listened yet, but my example was food court. Not in a good way mind you.

I picture it with a small table for toppings, where you can add your curds, bacon and the other 4 four groups.
That sounds glorious

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
It was called Y'alls. I am not sure it is there anymore, but it was the best I had ever had.

Im not sure if you listened yet, but my example was food court. Not in a good way mind you.

I heard that part. I have not had a chance to listen to the whole thing. So if I am correct your menu would include.

Crepes
nathans hot dogs
China wok Chinese food
Sbarros pizza by the slice
Jersey Mikes
some form of burger joint
jamba juice
Orange Julius
Hot dog on a stick
Auntie Annes Pretxles
Baskin Robbins
Mrs. Fields cookies