The Perfect Masters Dinner Menu

I heard that part. I have not had a chance to listen to the whole thing. So if I am correct your menu would include.

Crepes
nathans hot dogs
China wok Chinese food
Sbarros pizza by the slice
Jersey Mikes
some form of burger joint
jamba juice
Orange Julius
Hot dog on a stick
Auntie Annes Pretxles
Baskin Robbins
Mrs. Fields cookies
Sarku Japan
A&W

No, it would include none of those :D
It was an example about the sheer amount of types of food.

No, it would include none of those :D
It was an example about the sheer amount of types of food.

correct. These but “fancy”. Haha

Commander's Palace bread pudding FTW.

Has THP had an experience in New Orleans?

It's the South ... so

Baby Backed Ribs
Fried Chicken
Barbeque Brisket
Fried Okra
Potato Salad
Homemade Biscuits

Fruit Cobbler w vanilla ice cream
Bread Pudding w. Bourbon and Candied Pecans

Sweet Tea
Bourbon

Chickory Coffee

We talked about the Masters menu last year in the Saturday morning rain delay at the Graphite Challenge - https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/what’s-your-masters-menu.8909903/

I would have to stick to my southern roots:

Bacon-Potato Corn Chowder
Fried Chicken / Fried (not battered) Pork Chops
Mashed Potatoes with brown gravy

Butter Beans (some call them Lima beans)
Mac & Cheese
Cornbread and Biscuits
Pecan Pie and Banana Pudding

That is eerily close to mine. I had a filet option, rice instead of mashed potatoes and fried okra instead of mac and cheese. My dessert was Commander's Palace's bread pudding.

I had a post in this conversation that I have no idea how it got here. I was on the bread with the podcast and somehow my post showed up here. Weird!

Last edited:
Brazilian BBQ could be fun.. That is sure to give you the meat sweats..

1. I can never say no to Plum bread pudding.

2. College gameday at the Masters Par 3 would have been outstanding. Too bad College football is played on Saturdays. :ROFLMAO:

3. I might be most concerned about not having my 54* CBX2 in the bag once I make the switch to Equalizers. I typically full swing that club and for a hacker like me I love the forgiveness. I full swing my Vokey SM7 60 too. but I notice that I probably would be better suited to learning partial swings with the CBX2. However, when I partial swing, I tend to be much more relaxed and fluid, resulting in further distance that a full swing at times.

Thanks to everybody that has listened so far.
Fun doing the show this week.

Hmmm, if I were to go...what would I ever want? I guess I'd go outside of the box (everyone does chicken/steak/lobster):

• Crab/Lobster Ceviche
  • Queso Flameado with Chorizo, tortillas, chips and salsas
  • Wagu beef, Chicken fajitas with accompaniments
  • Mahi Mahi and Lobster tacos
  • Guisada
  • Tres Leche or Chocolate Flan

Lets bring this up again since @Canadan doesn't like to discuss it, +4 handicap?!

I haven't listened to this yet and am getting ready to start it. As I was sitting on the balcony of TPC Vegas eating dinner, drinking whiskey and talking with some guys about past Morgan Cups, I thought it would be cool to add the tradition of the returning captain (or ass cap: Jose/Yags) picking out a menu for the Friday dinner. Obviously, it couldn't be exactly the same as Masters dinner and would rely on the tradition of a returning player, but a champions dinner at a THP experience would be really cool.

Hmmm, if I were to go...what would I ever want? I guess I'd go outside of the box (everyone does chicken/steak/lobster):

• Crab/Lobster Ceviche
  • Queso Flameado with Chorizo, tortillas, chips and salsas
  • Wagu beef, Chicken fajitas with accompaniments
  • Mahi Mahi and Lobster tacos
  • Guisada
  • Tres Leche or Chocolate Flan
I could get down with this menu! Love me some Queso Flameado w/ Chorizo. It's so awesome when they bring it out flaming and the whole restaurant is looking wondering why the heck they didn't order that!:ROFLMAO:

Just remember.....whatever menu you select, it better be good, because you’re paying for it.

Back