The Perfect Sandwich?

I love me a Reuben, but my favorite has to be the Thanksgiving sandwich. I've seen it labeled by many names (The Pilgrim, Mayflower, etc.) and they're all delicious.

Onion Roll
Mayo
Lettuce/tomato/onion
Braunschweiger
Cheese
Salt

Roast Beef
Egg Salad
Swiss Cheese

change my vote.

bbq pork bahn mi. nobi public house outside houston.

o.jpg

Hmm, this is a tough one! This time of year I would have to say a simple thick cut beefsteak tomato fresh from my garden with pepper Jack on Canadian white with mayo, salt and, pepper. Deliciously simple!

change my vote.

bbq pork bahn mi. nobi public house outside houston.

o.jpg
Going to need a different angle for the judges. Doesn’t necessarily look like two pieces of bread, more of a hinge. 😂

Monte Cristo is my favorite sandwich hands down! Two pieces of French toast with ham and turkey dipped in a raspberry purée sauce! Mmmmmm!

Going to need a different angle for the judges. Doesn’t necessarily look like two pieces of bread, more of a hinge. 😂

when the butter and Maggi soaks into the hinge.

Posted in wrong thread earlier

Mojo marinated steak
Caramelized onions
Fresh Mozz
Crispy potato straws
Roasted Garlic Aioli
On toasted Cuban bread with a roasted garlic aioli.

Between 2 pieces of bread...has to be a sub!

ham
sandwich pepperoni
prosciutto
salami
capicola(hot)
provolone cheese
red onions
tomato
oregano sprinkled on top
baked in a nice crusty sub roll

Wheat bread, pile of deli smoked turkey, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, jalapeños, honey mustard and crushed sea salt and black pepper kettle chips.

Fresh tomatoes from the garden, thick sliced bacon, and green onion mayo on fresh Wonder classic.

It’s tomato season here. I love tomato sandwiches with mayo and salt on a crusty bread. And a BLT of course.

It’s tomato season here. I love tomato sandwiches with mayo and salt on a crusty bread. And a BLT of course.
That’s good groceries.

Fresh hot pastrami on grilled rye with swiss and thousand island dressing. Crispy cold dill pickle spear on the side.

Leftover Thanksgiving sandwich.

Homemade light rye bread.
Leftover cold turkey. White meat.
Warmed leftover scratch gravy.
Mayonnaise.
Light dash of cranberry sauce.
Fresh ground salt and pepper.

Pickle on the side.

Left over meatloaf fried in a cast iron skillet.

This one from Kenny and Ziggy's....sooooooo good

Beauty and the Beef
Triple decker, roast beef, turkery, & Swiss cheese with lettuce, tomato, & Russian dressing

I will eat here before I go. Seen the videos, food of my people. It will happen.

0AA12FEE-9414-4F1C-95CC-F22EA5E3E985.jpeg

Not sure a burger is a sammich but this is it. 10oz chuck, cheese, BACON, portabella cap, and A1 (Bleck-number one reason I’m a divorcee, she put that crap on prime grilled meat, nope!). Fresh baked bun too.

I will eat here before I go. Seen the videos, food of my people. It will happen.

I'm not a big deli fan, but this place is great. very well run and as you can see, generous portions.

A God Cuban is perfect for me. Shaved pork, shaved ham, Swiss cheese, mustard, and pickles.

Sourdough
Turkey
Bacon
Cranberry sauce
Mayo
Lettuce

This

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200811-201158~2.png
    Screenshot_20200811-201158~2.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 7
Back