The Person Behind #NothingFeelsLikeAMizuno

Great article. I find it really interesting to see how he has worked his way up in the golf business from shagging range balls to Associate Marketing Manager of Mizuno.

Jeff has done a lot of things evidently and seems to excel in this role.
One of the best parts of these is now THPers will know who they are speaking with when they engage on social.

Mizuno continues to impress me as a brand. I love their approach to just about everything.

Cool to hear how a passion for the sport and lots of experience can lead to a spot that wasn't necessarily a target or specialty. I like the way Mizuno handles their marketing and social media stiff too

Really appreciate all the great comments. Thank you to Josh and the THP crew for always being great supporters for Mizuno. #nothingfeelslikeamizuno

Great article.

Very interesting background,
Cool to see how he started in CS and now runs the Social media. Great reading about people in the golf industries background.

Great interview....nice to know a little bit behind the scenes & history behind the social media folks. Tough time right now with no professionals playing and generating equipment content plus like many places (golf stores & courses), completely closed.

Back