Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad he is doing well Jimmy

Very happy to hear he's doing better Jimmy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news, Jimmy. Poor guy's quality of life went up leaps and bounds thanks to you.

Awesome news Jimmy! Glad to hear Dakota is doing better!

We picked up our new Pitbull over the Holidays and here he is in all his glory. He'll be 11 weeks old on Saturday and weighs in right around 15 lbs.
Little man is tough as nails but cute as a button. Meet Myles the wonder dog. He loves to Superman off the foot of the recliners onto the other
dogs.

Just woke up:

attachment.php

A dogs life:

attachment.php

Really happy for you guys Jimmy!

JM

Meet "Tucker"

He was my "QA" inspector for 3 weeks during a recent water damage restoration project I did for a lady.

I don't know how many man hours I threw away chasing him around with his chewy toys.

dyJhoHd.jpg

Been awhile since ive posted in here. Had a cancer scare but luckily we caught it quick enough to be completely removed, It only reach stage 2 thank god but was a very scary situation. The vet wanted to be aggressive with the surgery to make sure everything was out so 30+ stitches and some pretty big scars later, we are just incredibly thankful to have our baby home and cancer free. Im praying it wont come back because that news sucked. I have a pic when she first came home but its gruesome so i wont post. Anyways enough negativity, here's a pic i took the other night haha. Shes the love of my life, probably made that clear over the years here
View attachment 26238
That's scary and so glad to hear she is doing well. Did the cancer have anything to do with the lump she had removed awhile back or something different?

Love looking at the pics! I think Bronco had a seizure last night barking at a friend's mom when she came to pick her son up. Would bark loud and almost cry at the same time but wouldn't stop. I picked him up and took him upstairs until they left. His legs aren't functioning very well now and won't get up...even for bacon.

Thank goodness schools are closed so the boys will be home to watch him. Getting a vet appointment for today though. Tera is beside herself and I'm worried the same. She lost Raider (his brother) 1.5 years ago and she is not ready to go through it again.

Anyway...thanks for posting the pics. Hopefully he bounces back today.

Love looking at the pics! I think Bronco had a seizure last night barking at a friend's mom when she came to pick her son up. Would bark loud and almost cry at the same time but wouldn't stop. I picked him up and took him upstairs until they left. His legs aren't functioning very well now and won't get up...even for bacon.

Thank goodness schools are closed so the boys will be home to watch him. Getting a vet appointment for today though. Tera is beside herself and I'm worried the same. She lost Raider (his brother) 1.5 years ago and she is not ready to go through it again.

Anyway...thanks for posting the pics. Hopefully he bounces back today.
I hope it's something vet can help with. T&Ps

My nose is cold
a31f7b43a710c8c0be693259dbbb08d8.jpg

Hoping for the best for you guys Doug. Keep us posted.

JM

That's scary and so glad to hear she is doing well. Did the cancer have anything to do with the lump she had removed awhile back or something different?
Yep man you are spot on, exact same spot and spread to another little spot lower near her leg. This time they cut out basically the whole area and thankfully it was successful. She's 11 now so its something we really have to watch for. We're just really really thankful that she's always in our arms and we spotted it quickly. She was in surgery just a few days later.

1d4d5183e4ae0fa792764ac34cf44ad2.jpg

The old man watching some old Tiger stuff with me.

Figured I'd give a little update for everyone. We had all the dental work done on 12/22. He had 5 teeth total removed. The issues he was having before the teeth removed was having really bad bloody noses. They gave us some antibiotics first and it cleared it up for a bit but then it came back. We had some testing done after that first round and still didn't really get any answers. The last vet we saw when we brought him to say goodbye was confident it was his teeth causing the issues because they were infected and abscessed. She said she could say for certain but she was confident so that's when we decided to get the dental work done. Since then we've have zero nose bleeds or any nasal discharge and a much more energetic old pup. He's running around with our other two more and doesn't seem to be sleeping as much. He has a completely different look in his eyes and face. He goes on the 19th for a follow up but he's off his pain meds but he'll be on the antibiotics for a bit longer. Strictly soft canned food for awhile as well but like I told Mandy even if we don't get to keep as long as we may want knowing what I had done for him has made him more comfortable means the world to me.

I just want to say thanks to everyone who reached out and offer their kind words, thoughts, and prayers. Most who know me know how much my 4 legged kids mean to me.
Glad everything is going well Jimmy, seeing them in pain is just awful. Hope everything goes well moving forward.
We picked up our new Pitbull over the Holidays and here he is in all his glory. He'll be 11 weeks old on Saturday and weighs in right around 15 lbs.
Little man is tough as nails but cute as a button. Meet Myles the wonder dog. He loves to Superman off the foot of the recliners onto the other
dogs.

Just woke up:

attachment.php

A dogs life:

attachment.php
Cute!!!!!!
Meet "Tucker"

He was my "QA" inspector for 3 weeks during a recent water damage restoration project I did for a lady.

I don't know how many man hours I threw away chasing him around with his chewy toys.

dyJhoHd.jpg

Our Tucker isn't too sure what to do about the dusting of snow we got this morning.

IMG_4088_zps6chlne9b.jpg

b7960829c4ee18fda9a117c81f687101.jpg

Don't bother me, can't you see it is my nap time?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Lazy Sunday at the Capen household
673089e21907c0f1f4dd2bd5f17119ea.jpg

:O look at all the cute dogs <3 <3

Not sure how this is comfortable.
e505efd61af9ea8f1cb94a60f968e218.jpg

Not sure how this is comfortable.
e505efd61af9ea8f1cb94a60f968e218.jpg

a5fa643834390d4cbec08cd2184aabc3.jpg

Umm no idea what my dog is mixed of but pretty sure we have dogs from the same litter lol

a5fa643834390d4cbec08cd2184aabc3.jpg

Umm no idea what my dog is mixed of but pretty sure we have dogs from the same litter lol

Haha that's awesome! The shelter we got him from said he's Lab/Collie, but he looks a lot like a Rhodesian Ridgeback too.

Haha that's awesome! The shelter we got him from said he's Lab/Collie, but he looks a lot like a Rhodesian Ridgeback too.

Same. Hair stands up when she gets excited or angry?

Same. Hair stands up when she gets excited or angry?

Oh yeah. That's his go to when the ups truck comes through the neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back