Status
Not open for further replies.
Melody was scared of the fire at first but she has since discovered the warmth.
5011b8fb084ce1124c9ba0563a7e10c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42a60d9ab8b2917920602c797627ae73.jpg

What do you mean I am in YOUR seat?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Love looking at the pics! I think Bronco had a seizure last night barking at a friend's mom when she came to pick her son up. Would bark loud and almost cry at the same time but wouldn't stop. I picked him up and took him upstairs until they left. His legs aren't functioning very well now and won't get up...even for bacon.

Thank goodness schools are closed so the boys will be home to watch him. Getting a vet appointment for today though. Tera is beside herself and I'm worried the same. She lost Raider (his brother) 1.5 years ago and she is not ready to go through it again.

Anyway...thanks for posting the pics. Hopefully he bounces back today.

Bronco is coming along well from his visit to the vet. They believe he could have slipped a disk or pinched a nerve when barking as hard as he did. Everything seemed fine otherwise when he was checked out. Prescribed some muscle relaxer, pain, and steriod medication and has been on it up until yesterday. That combination really put him down with movement and was probably the best avenue to take. Giving him a message along his spine and neck for hours every night might have helped too (more for me and seeing him like that). We took him off everything yesterday and although his left side isn't 100%, it's a lot better. He seemed to be in pain tonight so I started him back on the steriod and gave him some pain meds too. Will keep him on the steriods until they are gone and leave the muscle relaxer and pain meds to the side for now and see how he does.

I think he enjoyed being carried everywhere as we wouldn't let him jump down or up into his bed or on the couch. He wanted to play a little tonight too! Tera and I are relieved! He may not fully get back to where he was...but big improvements so far. He is up in years and i can understand how easily something like this happens. Can tweak my back bending over to tie my shoes if i'm not careful sometimes...haha

Thanks for the well wishes!

Great news J4u

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Our one dog will hide a bone in the corner of a room(in front of us) and then spend 10 minutes nosing over some imaginary object that makes the bone invisible. We play along, she seems happy.

Someone's mad the cheese has been put away
8a3780b2028f678de48f6016d1c02903.jpg
1d33c5957a18d9194c5ee58189c40746.jpg

Get in the truck so I can start my nap.

256e9336440f2fb8e33af2e74a03c013.jpg

MKe9vYy.jpg

15622249_10154382057308422_3138037391028540417_n.jpg

Man, how old is that tv in the background? I haven't seen one of those in 20ish years.

Super cute cat by the way.

It's 60s

Chances are by the end of the weekend, we'll have a cat in our house. We're supposed to meet with a rescue group tonight to meet one of their cats. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but my wife and son both want one. Hopefully it will help teach him a little responsibility.

Anyone have a cat and recently gotten them declawed? What's the going rate for that?

0a21ec3c1782033314ae318e525a5125.jpg

bedbe2c01628e22264898df397d954fd.jpg

Here's our new cat. We haven't given her a name yet. She's about 10 months old.

Anyone have a cat and recently gotten them declawed? What's the going rate for that?
Cute cat. Is there a reason you feel that she needs to be declawed? Declawing can lead to other undesirable behaviors (biting, not using box) and is unnecessary for most cats. Just make sure you have a few scratching posts available and if you see her thinking about scratching elsewhere move her over to the post.
Our vet offered it but said it should be only done if necessary, and trust me he is not shy about taking our money for procedures on or dogs. I think it would have been close to $300 for laser removal.

Dawn picked up grass for Beckett when she was at the pet store and judging by the stranda of grass we are finding everywhere, it appears to be a hit.

Caught him in the act this morning.

636eb185bad744561734d7d7e1dc6bf1.jpg

Cute cat. Is there a reason you feel that she needs to be declawed? Declawing can lead to other undesirable behaviors (biting, not using box) and is unnecessary for most cats. Just make sure you have a few scratching posts available and if you see her thinking about scratching elsewhere move her over to the post.
Our vet offered it but said it should be only done if necessary, and trust me he is not shy about taking our money for procedures on or dogs. I think it would have been close to $300 for laser removal.
We've got an appointment on Monday with the vet just to have her looked over and will talk declawing and see what the vet says. I didn't grow up with cats my wife did and she wants to have it done. The cat has been clawing at the carpet and some of the furniture and got my son pretty good last night. We'll see what the vet says and go from there. I did go and pick up one of those scratching boxes that's she's clawed at a couple of times.

Sitting in the backyard as GG works on the garden and I have a dog next to me and a dog in the lap. Beautiful day outside.

e4166002853432397eb5227732f281a7.jpg

Sitting in the backyard as GG works on the garden and I have a dog next to me and a dog in the lap. Beautiful day outside.

e4166002853432397eb5227732f281a7.jpg

HaHa. Arrow is a pure bred lap dog, for sure.

Dawn picked up grass for Beckett when she was at the pet store and judging by the stranda of grass we are finding everywhere, it appears to be a hit.

Caught him in the act this morning.

636eb185bad744561734d7d7e1dc6bf1.jpg

My wife feeds that grass to our cat Willo one strand at a time, otherwise, she'd pull out every single blade. It's tough for them to eat it efficiently because they usually drop it when they pull it out and then can't pick it up, or it's just easier for them try again. HaHa

My wife feeds that grass to our cat Willo one strand at a time, otherwise, she'd pull out every single blade. It's tough for them to eat it efficiently because they usually drop it when they pull it out and then can't pick it up, or it's just easier for them try again. HaHa
Sounds very familiar. We are finding half eaten strands of grass everywhere.

Dawn has put the pot on the plate and 20 minutes later the pot is on the other side of the kitchen counter. Haha

Last edited:
Why do you feed them grass? when we had cats and they would get outside and eat grass, they always puked it up.

Why do you feed them grass? when we had cats and they would get outside and eat grass, they always puked it up.
I believe they puke it back up because their bodies do not have the ability to digest the grass. It helps their digestive tract because when they thrown up, it helps get rid of anything else their body can't break down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back