Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time bogey.

287159fe9e16a254a36abc92470fa531.jpg

Had to take one of the cats in for dental work - of the two she struggles the most with the vet so we weren't looking forward to it.

Now that she's home and smells different the other one is hissing at her all the time. Luckily it was just dental work or we would have to separate the cats in case he decided to go after her.

Hopefully things get back to normal soon, as they usually get along really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a tough year with our furry friends, early on we had to put down Izzy, he was our Mane Coon kitty that was massive and timid, he was just a fluffy buddy, and not long ago we had to put down Tux, Tux was our 3 legged buddy who survived 10 years after an amputation due to cancer, he was my best friend besides my wife of course. He loved potato chips and popcorn and would sit on my lap while I snacked and share the joys of snacking with me lol.

We are thinking about adopting another dog now and have been looking, we are a rescue family and are thankful for every pet we've had the joy sharing our lives with.

Next time bogey.
Yep, thing is we weren't really looking for a pet. Just happened to see it when we were in the store and went from 0 to gotta have it in about 1 second. That's kind of how we ended up with Grace all those years ago.

Happy 1st Birthday to our little girl

9fd256e4e4a33a315f748c9af396f0f8.jpg

Jilly got a Wooly Mammoth!
7bababb7b149ed2e329bf7a2d4e9fa7e.jpg

Had to take one of the cats in for dental work - of the two she struggles the most with the vet so we weren't looking forward to it.

Now that she's home and smells different the other one is hissing at her all the time. Luckily it was just dental work or we would have to separate the cats in case he decided to go after her.

Hopefully things get back to normal soon, as they usually get along really well.

The cats seem to finally be back to normal. They were following each other around without incident this morning. Luckily that didn't take long.

Was about to take a picture of my daughter opening presents when Bella decided she needed some attention.
0228cbfc00abb10731940f1c9af39162.jpg

I told Jacqui if this one is still available when we get back from California at the end of January, we're getting her.

This could be happening BEFORE we go on our trip. Possibly today.

Added a new pup to the family today. Meet Palmer everyone. Our black lab Raven isn't warming up to him yet. Palmer is a 2 month old mix we picked up from the animal shelter.

67665f25386b3c1489d73147450d2aae.jpg

Some good looking dogs. Glad to see a lot of rescues

"You guys sure I can't have some of that popcorn?"
9b89a0db15f77726f7801c945ae63db4.jpg

The green lantern never stood a chance

aab63b14f0f807d06f51266adcb2d61d.jpg

My wife had a painting done of our 2 dogs on the beach in Maui as a Christmas gift for our youngest.

a22d02bedcd3cb49b3ff1fc56d865898.jpg

ebb17c806d3d5c82d3b81562a236836c.jpg

e3b7f9cd8d389dca9f07067f2f2bfb3a.jpg

Coco .... enjoying the Rose Bowl parade. Not!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

"It's ok dad, you'll like the couch."
915f03a5a948398659e39ade1ecec7d2.jpg

Been awhile since ive posted in here. Had a cancer scare but luckily we caught it quick enough to be completely removed, It only reach stage 2 thank god but was a very scary situation. The vet wanted to be aggressive with the surgery to make sure everything was out so 30+ stitches and some pretty big scars later, we are just incredibly thankful to have our baby home and cancer free. Im praying it wont come back because that news sucked. I have a pic when she first came home but its gruesome so i wont post. Anyways enough negativity, here's a pic i took the other night haha. Shes the love of my life, probably made that clear over the years here
20161216_140356.jpg

Such a COOL looking dog!

Where is my favorite toy? It was here just a minute ago..
3b4af766f03d4e94c1485345f60a234e.jpg

Frank and Lenin just hanging out

14717050_10154176446423422_6824492851261800149_n.jpg

1d4d5183e4ae0fa792764ac34cf44ad2.jpg

The old man watching some old Tiger stuff with me.

Figured I'd give a little update for everyone. We had all the dental work done on 12/22. He had 5 teeth total removed. The issues he was having before the teeth removed was having really bad bloody noses. They gave us some antibiotics first and it cleared it up for a bit but then it came back. We had some testing done after that first round and still didn't really get any answers. The last vet we saw when we brought him to say goodbye was confident it was his teeth causing the issues because they were infected and abscessed. She said she could say for certain but she was confident so that's when we decided to get the dental work done. Since then we've have zero nose bleeds or any nasal discharge and a much more energetic old pup. He's running around with our other two more and doesn't seem to be sleeping as much. He has a completely different look in his eyes and face. He goes on the 19th for a follow up but he's off his pain meds but he'll be on the antibiotics for a bit longer. Strictly soft canned food for awhile as well but like I told Mandy even if we don't get to keep as long as we may want knowing what I had done for him has made him more comfortable means the world to me.

I just want to say thanks to everyone who reached out and offer their kind words, thoughts, and prayers. Most who know me know how much my 4 legged kids mean to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back