No mfs better say both
But how else can they entertain each other for hours on end if they’re not together? Just think of the Christmas photos 🤷‍♂️. What’s better than mans best friend? Two best friends… that’s what. Cue the Sarah McLachlan music in 3,2,1 go

But how else can they entertain each other for hours on end if they’re not together? Just think of the Christmas photos 🤷‍♂️. What’s better than mans best friend? Two best friends… that’s what. Cue the Sarah McLachlan music in 3,2,1 go

It’s hard to forget me….@nessinator has spent most of her better yards trying.

We said the same exact thing today!

george4.jpg

Took both dogs on a long walk on the beach yesterday, they slept all afternoon. George, who is nine next month, strode out and apart from the occasional sniff break, kept good pace. Maisie was a trudge and needed constant encouragement.

They are establishing the rules and hierarchy. Neither want to share and expect to be top dog. Nothing aggressive ,occasional growl which is quickly admonished. We feed them separately, and both enjoy the same treats at the same time. After only two days we are doing well. The main area of contention is the sofa, which is Maisie's domain. George came up and sat on half, with me, then Maisie got on the other half with my wife. Both made it clear they preferred to be alone. They are both positioning themselves so the other cannot be with us. Goerge is lying at the door entrance while I type, so Maisie is prevented from joining me. They will sort it out. Fortunately, there is no aggression from either of them.

So this is what two dogs means.

IMG_0265.JPG

This Halloween, beware the Land Shark
7924017F-6C8C-4338-814D-985EB766959A.jpeg

So Gizmo always wants the windows down. He likes to drive, because he wants you to put the driver window down. Regardless of weather or temperature. It's annoying. Wife put a new sun shade on her Jeep, and I think our problems are solved.

20220918_135927.jpg

Dude is loving it.

@Nessinator just said Finley. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

someone want to let her know

Back