IMG_0298.JPG

They are learning to share. And I need to buy a bigger sofa.

This is great ...

Long walk today. Bodhi thinks the couch is his tonight

image.jpg

20220910_095440.jpg

The two pooches have became more than frienemies 🤣

Last edited:
My guy is getting older- turning 11 on October 1st. We're starting to see some signs that our time with him is shortening. Had him at the vet last week and they believe he's got "doggy dementia"- cognitive abilities are starting to deteriorate and he's not eating as well as he used to. Just hoping that some of the meds we started him on will "help" keep him around a bit longer- but also being mindful that I will not have him "suffer". Sucks

240066-b2d7398ce12250a05a38c4bfad3d7422.jpg

My guy is getting older- turning 11 on October 1st. We're starting to see some signs that our time with him is shortening. Had him at the vet last week and they believe he's got "doggy dementia"- cognitive abilities are starting to deteriorate and he's not eating as well as he used to. Just hoping that some of the meds we started him on will "help" keep him around a bit longer- but also being mindful that I will not have him "suffer". Sucks

View attachment 9122435
Enjoy the heck out of him for as long as you can.

20220924_092130.jpg

Cool morning after a hard week. Warms my heart to come out and see my loves enjoying it in their way.

Beebs are her bully sticks crack me up. After the walk I get pestered till I open up the package lol!
535B5AC3-B912-44C7-879F-B931C44F85EE.jpeg

Beebs are her bully sticks crack me up. After the walk I get pestered till I open up the package lol!
View attachment 9122897
I’m about to bombard you with questions on those…
  1. How long do they last?
  2. Do they make a mess?
  3. Do the teeth/gums bleed at all?
  4. Do they upset the stomach at all?
  5. What’s your go to brand?

I’m about to bombard you with questions on those…
  1. How long do they last? LMAO about 15 minutes with her
  2. Do they make a mess? None at all
  3. Do the teeth/gums bleed at all? No but she chews ropes and toys all day
  4. Do they upset the stomach at all?No sir
  5. What’s your go to brand? We try to get the ones at Costco they are the best price no brand preference

Back