Yes, they have their own piece of furniture.
b06d93e89cf98a168bbc414095146a3d.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

These guys drive me nuts! Yes, that’s the 85lb dog’s bed they’re in. Why isn’t the dog there you ask? Because he’s scared of the combined 22lbs of cat...
0393D886-F819-4484-B661-B31E6BF41171.jpeg

I know he's my dog so I'm a tad biased but darned if my setter isn't a stunning boy! I've always loved those blonde eyelashes. He just got back from a rip in the woods so those are specks of mud on his face..

90907090_10216496716998110_8050239790542487552_o.jpg

Last edited:
Any pet owners have and/or use one of those magnetic screens that splits in the middle? Our younger doggo loves to be outside and it would be great to have her be able to come and go as she pleases when its nice out. Dog door isn't something I want to mess with so I'm hoping these screens might be an option.

I understand I have a friend with a 150lb Great Pyrenees that is scared of an 8lb cat.

I have so much respect for cats and tiny dogs who have no idea how small they are.

These are my crazies,they can play all day and they got my heart l,5 dogs 2 cats and this parrot that landed on my head 3 months ago
While mowing the lawn,we both screamed at first but all good now.
105c8b58ad36504b5235f4ae2a0d4a64.jpg
97c846ff4ffea463c12380d85a2dba4d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We're going to try to go see a black lab puppy tomorrow. 7 weeks old at a humane society next county over. I sure miss Bauer, but it'll be good to have a dog in the house again.

We're going to try to go see a black lab puppy tomorrow. 7 weeks old at a humane society next county over. I sure miss Bauer, but it'll be good to have a dog in the house again.
Hope it works out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kai has been sick again this week, Vet gave us some antibiotics for him, and he's doing so much better. Good enough to go for a nice walk today.

Resized_20200327_143257.jpeg

While our Hogan is still acting like himself, he’s losing a lot of weight. We had an opportunity to add a new family member. 10 weeks old, hopefully he can learn a little from Hogan. Meet Palmer.... Lab/Shepherd mix. View attachment 8934057
We're going to go meet this guy tomorrow. Mom is a black lab and dad is half black lab half something else.

FB_IMG_1585338980655.jpg

Nice...this pup won't replace Bauer but what it will do is instantly convert all thoughts of Bauer into fond memories. The pain is wiped away the moment you hold the puppy and you're left just being grateful for the years and fun that you had with him.

....oh, and there's some puppy pee to clean up over by the kitchen door!

We're going to go meet this guy tomorrow. Mom is a black lab and dad is half black lab half something else.

View attachment 8934097

...you sure he's cute enough? :sneaky:

Good luck~

Dog allergies are strange. Our dog couldn’t breathe for like a week and now she is basically fine on some Claritin.

We’re a black lab family here! Wyoming turns 8 this summer and may not be the brightest bulb, but he’s living the good life. (When the cats leave him alone...)
View attachment IMG_6003.MOV

344FEB5A-2822-4E7D-A856-C855D3ABDCCE.jpeg

My Doofenfloodle (Goldendoodle).

Ha, forgot about this one. This was several years ago around x mas obviously. I went out in the garage and there were several boxes we got groceries in from Sams club. I seen this one and thought wow how fitting is this?! As you can see, hes not amused

DG.JPG

Any pet owners have and/or use one of those magnetic screens that splits in the middle? Our younger doggo loves to be outside and it would be great to have her be able to come and go as she pleases when its nice out. Dog door isn't something I want to mess with so I'm hoping these screens might be an option.

I used them in the past. They were fine for the dog, it was people who constantly knocked it down. Just wish there was a better way to mount them.

Back