Why can not the foxes eat the Canadian geese instead?

Kai keeping an eye on me as I mow his domain .....

20200613_134450_resized.jpg

I don’t have it in me to tell him he doesn’t fit anymore.
0CBBDB1E-7C1C-45A8-A623-A34435D6DBE2.jpeg

We got these 2 kittens from my wife's aunt Saturday. We now have 1 dog, 2 cats, and 2 guinea pigs. Here is a picture I snuck early Sunday morning. The cats have made themselves at home in my daughter's room. The one on the pillow is Batman and the one in the small red cat bed is Cali.

20200621_074558.jpg

There are no personal space boundaries with pitties
20200612_194532.jpg

We got these 2 kittens from my wife's aunt Saturday. We now have 1 dog, 2 cats, and 2 guinea pigs. Here is a picture I snuck early Sunday morning. The cats have made themselves at home in my daughter's room. The one on the pillow is Batman and the one in the small red cat bed is Cali.

View attachment 8950150
Should have went with Robin. (Batman and Robin ;)):LOL:

My best friend for the past 6 years!

1593021973103.png

My little guy was nice enough to pose for a pic!
445d38ce-cdf1-47cb-844a-3212f4d61ee7.JPG

I wish I grabbed some pictures, but Arrow got to play with his girlfriend today. She's only about 9 months old and he is 12, but he loves her. She bulldozes into him, bites his ear, legs and tail and then he humps her haha. Then they roll around on the ground playing and then chasing each other around the house. But since he's 12 he is now out cold, that was a lot of exerted energy for him. They are so damn cute together.

Apparently she’s learning some bad habits at daycare. :ROFLMAO: This was the other evening while I was eating dinner.

A96FAF49-8B11-479A-9E08-BC348AC16C53.jpeg

Not that he needs a reason to sharpen his teeth on our hands and feet, but now it appears Maverick is using his camouflage to ambush us.

20200626_135007.jpg

We've started the process of looking to add a new dog recently sicne we lost on back in January. So far we've met with 2 from a couple of local rescues but they haven't worked out so far. Both have been Australian Cattle Dogs. The first one was deaf but the rescue organization felt she would be a better fit with someone else. Today we met with a local humane society about another cattle dog who was adorable and will be great for whoever adopts him. He was really skittish and does a lot of nervous peeing. I think he could have adjusted once he got comfortable but I just couldn't help but wonder if our other dogs would end up being too much for him. Ultimately we decided we probably aren't right for him even though he has the potential to be such a great dog.

20200702_201948_001_1.gif

Its ice cream night!

Haven't had a dog for three years now. Was getting close again recently, but my mom has not been well for some time and I'm afraid I just won't have the time. I really miss having a dog.

So, a little update. Hogan (on the left) was diagnosed with Cancer back in February, he’s slowed down a bit and lost quite a bit of weight. Other than that he acts like he always has. Palmer (on the right) is 5 1/2 months old and keeps the “Old Man” busy. They actually stayed still for the photo op!

9DE5B64F-0D91-4D9A-9008-382BA8B67FCF.jpeg

We currently have a Ewok in the house. My son is staying for a couple weeks and the puppy is his. DB2F1C9C-8747-4FE2-A9F2-285CA4573040.jpeg

2 cats Maxine and Regina. I fell asleep on the couch and slept thru their dinner time and woke up to this
Max pissed.jpg.

Regina prefers the top of the kitchen cabinets
regina on cabinet 2.jpg

Snuffles.png

Tomorrow, my wife and I are going to the rescue centre to meet Snuffles, a six year old bulldog. Apparently,

Snuffles is a gorgeous girl with so much love to give. She hasn’t had the best life and has been passed round and clearly not cared for. She is typical of her breed and has some issues with her skin and a few bladder issues, but with careful maintenance and a good diet this can be controlled.

She will be high maintenance but lazy, so we will need to clean her wrinkles and drool and take her for a couple of short walks/drags each day. Bulldogs only live to eight or ten, so it will be a short life with us but we are keen to give her the best while we can. I hope to meet her a couple of times, bond and then bring her home...........I suspect my wife will have her on her lap in the car within the hour. Will keep you posted.

:egyptian::banana::twist::joy:👍

Back